How is your temperature on MA sales?

Honestagent - trying to pick up that post count?

My experience has been that people are still interested, at least in reviewing Medicare plans, both supps and MA. However, unlike last year, agents are coming out of the woodwork.

With the larger number of agents running around, I wonder how long it is before we have more issues and CMS steps back in.

Rick

Honestagent - trying to pick up that post count?:yes:

My experience has been that people are still interested, at least in reviewing Medicare plans, both supps and MA. However, unlike last year, agents are coming out of the woodwork.

With the larger number of agents running around, I wonder how long it is before we have more issues and CMS steps back in.

Rick

Honestagent - trying to pick up that post count?:yes:

Rick

LOL.... okay so this evidently just doesn't happen 2 me either.... LOL...

(need to contact the admin. about this)

yeah and Rick, too many(but not all) coming out thinking 'oh how easy fast and fun!... good luck to those.

Back