How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

I think Suge Knight of Death Row records is easier to get out of a contract with than some of these FMO's.
Ouch, but accurate. I think people in general don't like change so they are hesitant to try an Agency that is better for example better training and commission levels. It's like some of those houses you go into with a Lincoln Heritage policy and despite double the coverage they are afraid to change.

The answer is,
"right now.

As soon as you think that it's time to go.

Doesn't matter if they are or not. If you think they are it will never work out.

An angry soul cannot be repaired.

It's best for all concerned to part ways once that's the situation." - JD Easy

I consider JD one of my mentors and I like hearing his take on certain subjects.

Side Note - did Josh Jones and Smutherman Jump IMO's ?...interesting lol

Ouch, but accurate. I think people in general don't like change so they are hesitant to try an Agency that is better for example better training and commission levels. It's like some of those houses you go into with a Lincoln Heritage policy and despite double the coverage they are afraid to change.
That is because the agent has done his job well and convinced them that no other company will compare with the number 1 FE company and give them the benefits that they give.. Plus he has poisoned the well by telling them in advance what low down, lying agents these replacement artists are.. If you prepare for replacements up front, you don't have to run them later. It is a lot easier to keep a client than to get a client back. :yes:

Last edited:
The answer is,
"right now.

As soon as you think that it's time to go.

Doesn't matter if they are or not. If you think they are it will never work out.

An angry soul cannot be repaired.

It's best for all concerned to part ways once that's the situation." - JD Easy

I consider JD one of my mentors and I like hearing his take on certain subjects.

Side Note - did Josh Jones and Smutherman Jump IMO's ?...interesting lol

You guys all jump from from ship to ship

You Butterfly, you Butterfly

Back