How many leads for how many supps?

Rob Lion

Guru
I've been looking into selling more med supps than my usual cross sell, doing F2F sales how many DM or TM leads do I need to sell 3-5 a week?

The only way to find out is to keep track of your own numbers. I would guess maybe around 20-30leads per week. I haven’t done direct mail in a long time. TM it all depends on how qualified the lead is.
I was thinking of ordering an abundance of Glens leads, and seeing if my % ratio is different from FE.

I would steer clear of TM leads in general. A lot of those vendors outsource their telemarketing and almost always run into issues violating the federal DNC list. Direct mail, in my experience, is the safe route, but also the slowest to gain momentum. If you're looking to sell 3-5 a week, a 1,000 piece mailer is a good place to start. I used Kramer's DM service for a while but now design my own. Kramer also partners with certain brokerages to offer free mailers as an incentive.

I was thinking of ordering an abundance of Glens leads, and seeing if my % ratio is different from FE.

Just know that if you get his (@Glen Shelton) leads, then check basic things, like, I don't know, the DNC (no, not this one, this one), etc., that you might find yourself throwing them all away...

Not that I found out the hard way or anything after wasting $450....................................................

Back