How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

And before you lose your mind - it's something that I do value. Deal with it. Obama was/is faithful to his wife. Same for George W. Not so much Billy. Certainly not Trump.

He was politically trying to deliver a "zinger" and should have some political fallout over it...

If I were a Democrat I'd spin that back - how does JD portray this core family value but he's cool with the guy who thinks marriage vow is a pinky promise? His underlying point actually doesn't work for this ticket.
I got a like from @toolbelt
Miracles happen!

Yet here you are calling homosexuality a sin.. show me where it specifically states that in your book of fairytales.
This is not the place for a complex Biblical discussion. And you're not even serious. You're just trying to fight.

But to answer your questions. Starting in Genesis and practically every book of the Bible.

I'm not going to waste my time yapping with you. But I'll call your bluff.
Start here.

I guess I'm not a Christian as I take issue with people who sleep around while their wife's at home with their new child, and also with people that have bone spurs, or can regrow an ear faster than a salamander.
I don't know if you are or not. It's never come up.

But I do know:

Your name is Roger. You're up in Canada and you're not even an insurance agent.

But you are one of the best forum trolls I've ever seen.

How'd I do Roger?

Last edited:
This is not the place for a complex Biblical discussion. And you're not even serious. You're just trying to fight.

But to answer your questions. Starting in Genesis and practically every book of the Bible.

I'm not going to waste my time yapping with you. But I'll call your bluff.
Start here.

Ahh yes. A religious website.

Anyway, I’m not trying to fight and I don’t really give a *** what your storybook says, we live in a secular society and it will stay that way.

I don't know if you are or not. It's never come up.

But I do know:

Your name is Roger. You're up in Canada and you're not even an insurance agent.

But you are one of the best forum trolls I've ever seen.

How'd I do Roger?
For the final time, somebody on here saw the name username Toolbelt on another forum and made a huge assumption it was me. FYI, toolbelt is a fairly common word. So just for poop and giggles, go to any random online forum and try to sign up using the username toolbelt and see how far you get. As usual, the short-bus special MAGA set resorts to deflection, hyperbole and ad hominem attacks because they have no factual arguments. Let me know how you make out.

He was not hit with or grazed by a bullet, unless he's a salamander. Scar free in a bit over a week? Pulease. He might be your God, but he is no God.

Sigh…you certainly live up to the first four letters of your username. I’ve not once praised Trump. In this same thread I said I voted for DeSantis in the primary and yet you feel the need to assign some attribute to me which I’ve never expressed.

I haven’t seen his ear since the day he was “shot at”, have you?

Sigh…you certainly live up to the first four letters of your username. I’ve not once praised Trump. In this same thread I said I voted for DeSantis in the primary and yet you feel the need to assign some attribute to me which I’ve never expressed.

I have. No way a bullet smashed into his ear from an AR15 and it heals in 10 days...at age 78? Nah.

Saw it yesterday at his rally and no way a bullet pierced his ear or shot a bit of it off as Ronny Jackson had said.

Back