How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Sigh…you certainly live up to the first four letters of your username. I’ve not once praised Trump. In this same thread I said I voted for DeSantis in the primary and yet you feel the need to assign some attribute to me which I’ve never expressed.

I haven’t seen his ear since the day he was “shot at”, have you?
It was shown during a televised interview two nights ago.

Saw it yesterday at his rally and no way a bullet pierced his ear or shot a bit of it off as Ronny Jackson had said.
His ear never looked better. There have been reports that his lip was split when SS dove on top of him. At this point, anything is possible except being hit by a bullet.

Ahh yes. A religious website.

Anyway, I’m not trying to fight and I don’t really give a *** what your storybook says, we live in a secular society and it will stay that way.
You've been yapping for two days now but you're not trying to fight.

When someone Googles the word Bible religious sites tend to pop up. Ain't that weird.

And since you're secular - go forward and seculate.

For the final time, somebody on here saw the name username Toolbelt on another forum and made a huge assumption it was me. FYI, toolbelt is a fairly common word. So just for poop and giggles, go to any random online forum and try to sign up using the username toolbelt and see how far you get. As usual, the short-bus special MAGA set resorts to deflection, hyperbole and ad hominem attacks because they have no factual arguments. Let me know how you make out.
Alright then. Share with us your real name, city and state. Maybe even a website and the types of insurance you sell.

And if not - troll on Dudley Do-Rightdudley_do_right.jpg

You've been yapping for two days now but you're not trying to fight.

When someone Googles the word Bible religious sites tend to pop up. Ain't that weird.

And since you're secular - go forward and seculate.

I’m just responding to your homophobia, I got all day, Robert.

Back