How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Is that what MSNBC told you huh.
I watch all the cable news channels and read many news sources.Huge consumer of news however i figured out it was some sort of coup attempt on my own as it watched the capital seizure happening live and Traitor Trump doing nothing for almost 3 hours in fact he was sending out inflaming tweets about Pence as it was in process.I bet you believe he proud boys and company just happened to bring the materials and a noose to to construct a gallows to hang Mike Pence by happenstance huh?

BTW i am a double hater but really pissed at GOP for letting itself be taking over by white Christian nationalist zealot nazis idiocracy.Really the party is being taken over by the billionaires that fund the heritage foundation and gives huge amounts to PACs to get the candidates elected and supreme court judges appointed that will do their bidding

I watch all the cable news channels and read many news sources.Huge consumer of news however i figured out it was some sort of coup attempt on my own as it watched the capital seizure happening live and Traitor Trump doing nothing for almost 3 hours in fact he was sending out inflaming tweets about Pence as it was in process.I bet you believe he proud boys and company just happened to bring the materials and a noose to to construct a gallows to hang Mike Pence by happenstance huh?

BTW i am a double hater but really pissed at GOP for letting itself be taking over by white Christian nationalist zealot nazis idiocracy.Really the party is being taken over by the billionaires that fund the heritage foundation and gives huge amounts to PACs to get the candidates elected and supreme court judges appointed that will do their bidding

Well whoopty damn do, good for you.

There ya go. He admits if he wins you won’t have to vote again. Dictator. Begging Christians to vote for him. You’re finished Trump…go play golf…

Back