How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Cackles and her word salad is ok. I love the way you Libs Take everything out of context.

HE said this....

Trump: You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won’t have to vote again.

Have you ever heard a political candidate for President say this before?

Registered independent. What was so bad between 2016-2020. Was there some kind of crazy world war? Was inflation out the wahoo? Yes I understand someone said mean things. I get that. But explain.

The Trump admin denieing the covid existed
HE said this....

Trump: You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won’t have to vote again.

I think that's why they invented the US Constitution in the first place.lol

I use to watch documentaries about Nazi Germany in the 30's and wonder how could the masses be so gullible now i see it first hand.

Every time you look in a mirror

Seriously you don't have an issue with trump saying things like this or is just considered another one of his " mean tweets" that MAGA uses as a euphemism to excuse his despicable and illegal behavior?

How about in the same speech he says he hates EV except for Tesla.I swear i believe if he is elected he will sell presidential sponsorships like Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho in the movie Idiocracy

HE said this....

No, but he was probably misquoted as he so often is, just like the dictator comment.
. I don't like everything that comes out of his mouth. Do you have the video?

Dictator.....which President mandated masks and clot shots?

Back