How to Become Independent

I have the perfect organization for new agents who want to be independent, or captive agents who want to become independent. We offer top contracts, leads, marketing support, sales training, and more. Email me for details and a link to my website.

Austin Powell
[email protected]

You have made only 3 posts but two of them are the recruiting posts.

I had a post on here a few months ago asking if I should start out indy, or go captive to learn a little bit and then go indy. At that time it was an overwhelming go captive first. I'm reading this thread and it seems to be that every one is saying go indy. It also seems that all of the captive organizations are trying to financially rape you every time you turn around. There are more All State offices for sale they must really suck, SF puts you in the hole 50K+ up front, Farmers does as well they give you money but then want it back if they decide your not up to par plus they want you to spend your own money on marketing. I understand it cost money to start a business, but it seems the chips are stacked against you from the start. Does any one know of a BGA/GA in the Las Vegas area? I think that is the route to pursue. Just my opinion.

Back