How to up cold calling results.

One thing that will probably happen to you, that I think that's happened to all of us is if you use the same script, you start to sound like a robot. It's almost unavoidable. Have some fun with it, try get a new word in there each day like oven, or motorcycle or rabbit. Have some fun with it. Switch around. It worked well for me. Switch the script around a little bit every few calls. One of the very important side effects of this is it will keep it a little bit fun and interesting for you.

Besides working more numbers whats some tips or a good script to increase numbers?

There is no magic script. You cannot outsmart the law of large numbers. If you call them, almost no one will buy. As Nick Murray points out, that one word, “almost,” guarantees your success, but only if you call them. Or you can door knock them ... anything that puts you at risk of actually hearing a “no” from someone, as opposed to sending them a card, or a letter, or an email.

Cold calling is no fun but if you were to mail 400 t65’s you would probably get 2 sales as well. So you just saved yourself some money. Not bad results but I just hate CC

So, recently i've been calling a list from Listshack of T65's of 400 dials I've made 2 Med supp appointments and closed both of them, and 1 FE appointment. Besides working more numbers whats some tips or a good script to increase numbers?

I'd say you are doing 'pretty darn good.'
  1. How long did it take to make those calls?
  2. Are you in a Rural Location or City?
  3. What kinda Dial-er are you using?
Thanks for sharing your efforts !

Med supp cold calling works.

Commit 4 hours a day to rural parts of the country , do it 3 days a week with a diaper and you will sell med supp replacements. It's just a numbers game

Back