How to up cold calling results.

07852d72-1a80-4969-a9dc-6a0ebbe2df6c_1.8cb4bd90e36dc1a017b8e91dd68b8d52.jpeg

This... a cell phone... a names list... and you are the next Medicare Millionaire... :yes::biggrin:

Pre cursor...cold calls are tough, this isn't going to be a magic trick but I hope it helps. Thats a good amount of dials and work you put in!

I heard this from another guy who does strictly door knocks with his wife and his goal is to write $5,000 a week in life premium. I haven't personally tried this myself so I cannot vouch for the script.

The Approach:
Many of these seniors get a lot of direct mail about GIWL, one company that does A LOT of this and is well known by most the senior population is Mutual of Omaha. As long as your contracted with Mutual of Omaha you could try something like " John, Im with Mutual of Omaha and we recently sent you a postcard. We hadn't heard back just yet, I'm sure your very busy. I wanted to personally reach out. My simple job is to get that information to you and I was calling to see if there is any reason you wouldn't be home Tuesday between 9-930am....."

I have called data leads cold for mortgage protection and what worked the best for me was assuming that I was bringing the information out. Assuming the meeting and if they ask, it takes about 10 mins.

Hope it helps

So, recently i've been calling a list from Listshack of T65's of 400 dials I've made 2 Med supp appointments and closed both of them, and 1 FE appointment. Besides working more numbers whats some tips or a good script to increase numbers?

Can you break down your sales pipeline for us? You made 400 calls, how many people did you get connected to? Of those you connected to you made 2 sales (about .5% conversion rate). How does the effectiveness of this approach compare to your other lead/ marketing channels / approaches you’ve taken?

Can you break down your sales pipeline for us? You made 400 calls, how many people did you get connected to? Of those you connected to you made 2 sales (about .5% conversion rate). How does the effectiveness of this approach compare to your other lead/ marketing channels / approaches you’ve taken?
I have no clue anymore, i haven't made a cold call in god knows how long lol.

Back