Humana First Look?

The UHC Saver plan is non-commissionable in 2025 😑.
I will be pushing the Humana Value plan almost exclusively except for those who need a drug covered that’s not on the Value plan formulary, and in that case they likely will be moved to Anthem or UHC.
The desirability of those options, based just on premium which is all I can see as a non-agent, may vary state to state.

According to my Medicare and You book, in KS for 2025, the Humana Value plan will be $34 and the UHC plan will be $97.

The UHC Saver plan is non-commissionable in 2025 😑.
I will be pushing the Humana Value plan almost exclusively except for those who need a drug covered that’s not on the Value plan formulary, and in that case they likely will be moved to Anthem or UHC.
I just confirmed with my local broker manager with UHC that both of their PDPs will be commissionable for 2025. They also mentioned the same thing at their rollout last week

I just confirmed with my local broker manager with UHC that both of their PDPs will be commissionable for 2025. They also mentioned the same thing at their rollout last week
I just found out that the plan that I th
Humana just introduced a $25/mo plan that many agents automatically assume is an “LIS” plan much like UHC’s and Devoted’s. Those 2 plans allow a “buy-in” if not LIS-qualified. Anyone willing to pay additional premium gets additional benefits and better benefits package.
Humana (being Humana) is not like that according to to the agent manager that I asked. It will be $25 whether LIS or not, since it is subsidized by the medical side, not the Rx side subject to LIS discount. Bummer.

Back