Hypothetically Speaking

I'm doubly disappointed that you are telling untruths regarding how prescription drug reports are generated. Your giving misinformation. Do you do the same to your clients as well? Why would my question anger you? It's not directed at you personally. Anyways, you guys are vulchers and remind me of a used car salesman.

Go read the Q&A on Intelliscripts website. It will verify every single thing I said.

And you ignored the part where I explained how your sister would still get caught committing insurance fraud.

And how exactly do I remind you of a salesman when Im not attempting to sell you anything?? I actually would advise against buying the policy if she plans to lie.

Why dont you go read the intelliscript Q&A and educate yourself.
And if you even care about the answer to your question (how she would get caught), the audit and MIB check would be the most likely ways.
And if the product is GI then they will not even run a RX check when she applies. They would do it on an audit for a claim.

Last edited:
I'm doubly disappointed that you are telling untruths regarding how prescription drug reports are generated. Your giving misinformation. Do you do the same to your clients as well? Why would my question anger you? It's not directed at you personally. Anyways, you guys are vulchers and remind me of a used car salesman.

----------
Your in your own little world.. I'm out here with the rest of the world. I'm in the bigger picture bud.

Let's see.. Your sister is trying to deliberately defraud an insurance company.. You seem to not only approve of her actions but are perfectly willing to assist her in getting away with it and yet, according to you it is the agents who disagree with lying and dishonesty that are "Vultures"? I have never met a used car salesman that has lower ethics than what you and your sister are exhibiting..

BTW, it is "you're"

----------

Your in your own little world.. I'm out here with the rest of the world. I'm in the bigger picture bud.

I won't bother with the corrections to your verbiage and spelling, as others have already done so.

That said, I find great irony in the fact that as you sit there all high and mighty behind your keyboard, trying to figure out the best way to swindle a company, you have the audacity to call others "vulchers"(sic) and "used car salesman"(sic).

As far as agents and adjusters being in their own little world, while you, the wannabe crook, are "in the bigger picture", I would have to say that agents and adjusters deal with (and usually catch) people like you every day. You ever wonder why insurance is so expensive? I will clue you in on something: A big part of it is because all the cost of dealing with fraudulent crooks is passed on to the remainder of the honest consumers. You see, every time an agent is taken in by a crook spewing BS, once the claim is filed and something just seems a little suspicious, a company like mine get's hired to sort it out. Sometimes it's innocent, but an astonishing percentage of the time, we catch people defrauding the insurance company. That cost (unless we catch someone from which recovery of assets is possible) also get's passed on to the balance of the honest consumers.

That is the bigger picture, not some not-so-bright keyboard warrior coming to the absolute worst place on the web to discuss their plans to defraud an insurance company.

Why is anyone wasting energy on someone who is obviously
a scum agent.
She is EXACTLY the type of agent that gives the rest a BAD NAME.
No wonder the public has low opinion of insurance agents!

I became upset when debenefits365 didn't tell the truth. You guys on here are quick to judge because my sister wants to lie but yet, debenefits365 lied. That's the pot calling the kettle black and a lie is a lie.
But my moral compass, regardless of which way it points is not your concern.

----------

Thank you anonymous1.

If the DR wrote the script even if never filled it will show if the company does an Rx check...You can read whatever you want online. I have had client denied for scripts never filled.

If the DR wrote the script even if never filled it will show if the company does an Rx check...You can read whatever you want online. I have had client denied for scripts never filled.

I bet you $10 that he says your lying!!

Ive got $20 that says there is no sister involved and lorrieduke is the one trying to cheat the company.

Go look at her other posts. She as been using the forum to gather info to commit this "hypothetical" insurance fraud.
Or if there is a sister lorrieduke has used the forum to help the sister commit this "hypothetical" insurance fraud.
Insurance Forum - Search Results

She has started threads about GI DI. And multiple threads about prescription reporting services or if Aflac DI policies do a Rx check (they do, or at least they did 7 years ago).

Last edited:

Ive got $20 that says there is no sister involved and lorrieduke is the one trying to cheat the company.

Go look at her other posts. She as been using the forum to gather info to commit this "hypothetical" insurance fraud.
Or if there is a sister lorrieduke has used the forum to help the sister commit this "hypothetical" insurance fraud.

She has started threads about GI DI. And multiple threads about prescription reporting services or if Aflac DI policies do a Rx check (they do, or at least they did 7 years ago).

Lorrie Duke
And smokes a little herb and for her glaucoma while riding a hog. I think you nailed it. Hope she gets caught.

Last edited:

I looked at the posts and the dates, and it appears that the chain of evidence and intent will be overwhelming if she ever goes for it. Looks like she has been working up to this for years, starting to ask the questions in 2011.

Back