I finally understand the attraction of senior life

Spot on. Many people who call tv leads don’t fill cards out. The proof is in how much vol SL does. We all know they got a super high priced product and they wouldn’t be able to replace 95% of stuff out there. Thus the people calling in obviously haven’t filled out dm cards nor many fb leads or they’d have a much lower priced policy already. The tv commercial struck a nerve and they called . Thus many are uneducated to the price of fe and are more susceptible to paying higher premiums for coverage thinking “that price isn’t bad”

They do answer their phones to telemarketers and they do mail in cards.

I’ve replaced every SL I’ve ever run across except 1. And that one didn’t medically qualify.

He didn’t qualify for the SL either. It was clean sheeted.

But that’s on them.

The people calling TV ads are responding to every other ad too.

I’ve replaced every SL I’ve ever run across except 1. And that one didn’t medically qualify.

But that’s on them.

I’m going from my exp running into so little SL I figured they didn’t respond to other ads much outside tv.I see LH everywhere and that’s mostly sold face to face. But SL has to be doing something right or they’d be bk by now. It’s a crap product but somebody’s obviously keeping it.

I’m going from my exp running into so little SL I figured they didn’t respond to other ads much outside tv.I see LH everywhere and that’s mostly sold face to face. But SL has to be doing something right or they’d be bk by now. It’s a crap product but somebody’s obviously keeping it.

I run into them all the time. Easy to replace.

After all these yrs I now understand why agents go there . This kid Johnny nitifan who’s claim to fame is being on Cody askins “ ultimate agent” tv show last yr just went there . He said he’s no longer an ins agent “ but a business owner “ . He’s been at 3-4 agency’s last 2 yrs . He talked about how hard telesales is with 6 different CO’s to learn the underwriting and have to pivot CO’s when denied . He said senior life takes “ everyone “ . So no matter what it gets issued . But he failed to say a ton will be gi. He also mentioned the beauty of the legacy ( this is the koolaide the sl agents drink to sell products 40% higher than the avg co) .

What caught my attention was “ I only have to teach 1 company to all my agents . They write 0-85 and every single policy will be issued “ . We’ve been looking at Sl in the wrong light . How many agents you ever heard “ I’m going to sl because they got great products and I can sell more “ ? None zero . Everyone that goes there is being sold the mlm business model of building a business with simplicity of easy application and all get issued and only mastering 1 company . They don’t give a dam wether the client is paying 50% more than company A. There selling the concept of building a business to override 100’s. The motivation from day 1 is to either build a downline then or one day .

What are you waiting for? Go join up! The Kool aid is ready!

But that’s on them.

Not saying they can't be replaced but just how many have you replaced so far this year?

Back