I hate this certification BS

Yes when you get to my age where retirement sounds more appealing you worry what will happen if you get sick and can't certify. I guess before you lose a BOB you could sell it.

MAPD book of biz isnt attractive to peeps Ive talked to for the red flags we are discussing. Ive tried selling mine 10 years ago pennies on the dollar.

Humana is the only company that gets it

Sorry you guys are going through the AHIP crap. Why don't you buy a can of raid and join me in FE. If you can handle the fleas, bedbugs, and roaches, you should do just fine. :laugh:
Its the principle of the thing that brings out the goose steppers boasting about bar room ahip and how much money they make.

I do primarily FE already

Probably shouldn't have started this thread. My point wasn't that AHIP is hard to pass because I made a 98 on the final. In my opinion all of this certification BS every year is however a major PITA.
I agree with you but think of the folks who won't and can't do it. The insurance are pushing them aside Doing you a favor.

Its the principle of the thing that brings out the goose steppers boasting about bar room ahip and how much money they make.

I do primarily FE already

I feel very sorry for you. You just can’t stop bringing me up. Jealousy? Did you fail the test? I’m not sure what it is but someone’s a little angry at something.

The little secret out there is many IMO’s know of “ test takers” they’ll refer you to . For a nice fee they make sure you pass . If your age 75 and have 300 on the books that’s around $75 k in overides for the Imo . They’ll make sure you pass . I’d say if you have a book of 300 mapd and just shut your phones off and walk in 2 years you’ll have less than 100 left on the books . With so much govt subsidy you just can’t count on this long term . I don’t spend a dime of my money to mkt this .

Back