I need your help with a case in Florida

I called National Security today and they won't send me an application to review. I have to get appointed first. Would someone e-mail me a FL app so I could see the questions? [email protected]

Depending on your location in Florida I can help, it may take a day or two to get to you. I represent a Final Expense company that can assist you. You are correct in feeling abandoned and in a way secularized by the "big boys" but If you view as "pre-existing" thousands of Americns have had this done to them wothout any recourse. Many of these "big boy" Carriers have added in the last few years the "funeral" policies not to sell it to you but to have access to you. Hope is all we have but I can help you. There are good companies not very well known that can help and cover you.

How about read the rules and not spamming the forum please.

Did I answer the "Only Whites need apply" section at Insurance -Forums? Not for me or my co-workers who do not choose the clients to be racist with as these clowns do... this is not for me or my American Citizenship...

Did I answer the "Only Whites need apply" section at Insurance -Forums? Not for me or my co-workers who do not choose the clients to be racist with as these clowns do... this is not for me or my American Citizenship...
I don't think anybody make any reference to any color or race before you did.. No one has any idea what color you are. Are only "people of color" non English as first language speakers? Do only people of color live in Mississippi or Florida. It is your racism that is showing..

Just met with client. The only Rx I was concerned about was a fluid pill he takes. Completed the PHI and when I was told "issued standard as applied for" when the rep came back on the line I was more excited than the applicant. Made my day.

Back