IMOs with Ohio Experience

Would you list all the carriers you recruit for? Or is it truly "all" of them?
What does that have to do with the threads topic? Oh yeah...
23jkapy.gif

Every carrier Ben has.

What does that have to do with the threads topic? Oh yeah...
23jkapy.gif

Every carrier Ben has.

It has to do with your recruiting in every post.

I don't know what companies your master has. And I wasn't asking him.

I'm asking you.

You talk all this stuff. Why can't you answer?

Is this like the 140% contract stuff that you supposedly offered? You know, the one that your master got on here last weekend and said that was just you posting because you didn't understand the forum.:laugh:

That was a funny line from him.

Why do you recruit on the open forum but refuse to give details of what you are recruiting for on the open forum?

Again,

What companies would an agent be able to write if they contracted under you? And at what commission level?

It has to do with your recruiting in every post.

I don't know what companies your master has. And I wasn't asking him.

I'm asking you.

You talk all this stuff. Why can't you answer?

Is this like the 140% contract stuff that you supposedly offered? You know, the one that your master got on here last weekend and said that was just you posting because you didn't understand the forum.:laugh:

That was a funny line from him.

Why do you recruit on the open forum but refuse to give details of what you are recruiting for on the open forum?

Again,

What companies would an agent be able to write if they contracted under you? And at what commission level?
Why can't Travis answer OtisGraf's question he asked 3 times and still hasn't got answered? Once Travis answers that legitimate question I'll take the time to go to SuranceBay & copy & paste all the carriers since apparently you have no idea what carriers Ben offers. Like everyone on here has way different carriers or something. Lol.

JD, how about this. I'll prove right now for everyone you're a FOS marketer.

If you can prove these two things to us I'll happily vacate the forum & never post again. Should be easy for someone like yourself that promotes themselves as an honest agent!

1. You show us where I ever offered ANYONE a 140% with a final expense product on here.
2. Show us where Ben said I offered 140% because I didn't understand the forum.

Why can't Travis answer OtisGraf's question he asked 3 times and still hasn't got answered? Once Travis answers that legitimate question I'll take the time to go to SuranceBay & copy & paste all the carriers since apparently you have no idea what carriers Ben offers. Like everyone on here has way different carriers or something. Lol.

If you can prove these two things to us I'll happily vacate the forum & never post again. Should be easy for someone like yourself that promotes themselves as an honest agent!

1. You show us where I ever offered ANYONE a 140% with a final expense product on here.

I don't speak for Travis. It's Ben that speaks for you.

You are just playing the old "Big Lie" theory by calling me a marketer. But, that's your MO.

Posers like you used to say I was a marketer for EFES. But they, nor you, can find any agent anywhere that says I recruited them to anywhere. But you will find many agents that PM me asking if I will take them on. Everyone of them will tell you that I have told them no.

Some of them I recommend contacting FEX, some I recommend contacting Dave, some I recommend to EFES and some to 360. Recommended Twilight to one this week.

So your accusations are hollow and everyone knows it.

Here's just one of your 140% offers in a reply to Doug on Feb 28th of this year,

"Sounds like someone's scared.

P.S. it's up to 140%. You forgot that part "

And here's what Boman said about your offer;

"I think Broker4Ever was just happy with his new levels and was not used to how the forum works. He hasn't done that since, but still gets called out on it all the time. He knows an agent can't get a 140% alone. "

I guess it's bye-bye?

Last edited:

Why would Travis answer a question for someone who's affiliated with you??? Why did you tell the world that you were affiliated with AllState, Primerica, StateFarm and other captive insurance agencies???

And when I called you out on it, you removed the images? Why would you do that???

Here's just one of your 140% offers in a reply to Doug on Feb 28th of this year,

"Sounds like someone's scared.

P.S. it's up to 140%. You forgot that part "
I said show me where I offered a 140% WITH A FINAL EXPENSE PRODUCT. I used to be in Mortgage Protection. You know that. There's a SI term product where street is 140%. You're a smart guy. You knew that wasn't a FE product, right? Or were you just talking out your butt?

Bringing this up repeatedly like I was advertising 140% for final expense is taking it out of context. Thats not being truthful, JD.
And here's what Boman said about your offer;

"I think Broker4Ever was just happy with his new levels and was not used to how the forum works. He hasn't done that since, but still gets called out on it all the time. He knows an agent can't get a 140% alone. "

I guess it's bye-bye?

You're always dodging questions by taking things out of context. What planet are you on dude. So again... show me where Ben said I OFFERED 140% because I didn't understand the forum. Here's a hint...Ben did not say what you said he did. Close, but not the same. If you're going to say that someone said something please don't twist it to make your side more convincing. Death & life is in the power of the tongue.

Again, if you can find where I offered anyone a 140% with a final expense product I will vacate this site. You won't find it. :)

I'm done here. :)

Back