IMOs with Ohio Experience

giphy.gif

----------

giphy.gif

I said show me where I offered a 140% WITH A FINAL EXPENSE PRODUCT. I used to be in Mortgage Protection. You know that. There's a SI term product where street is 140%. You're a smart guy. You knew that wasn't a FE product, right? Or were you just talking out your butt?

Bringing this up repeatedly like I was advertising 140% for final expense is taking it out of context. Thats not being truthful, JD.

You're always dodging questions by taking things out of context. What planet are you on dude. So again... show me where Ben said I OFFERED 140% because I didn't understand the forum. Here's a hint...Ben did not say what you said he did. Close, but not the same. If you're going to say that someone said something please don't twist it to make your side more convincing. Death & life is in the power of the tongue.

Again, if you can find where I offered anyone a 140% with a final expense product I will vacate this site. You won't find it. :)

I'm done here. :)

I did show you. But I don't care if you weasel out of your promise to leave this forum. I think you are quite entertaining.

As for your offer of 140%, I'm not the only one that saw it. And I'm far from the only one calling you out on it. In fact I'm not calling you out on it all. I told you before that I was laughing at you about it.

You go on the personal attack against me to avoid answering the questions asked.

Why is it so hard to say what companies an agent would have under you and what commission level they would start at?

I said show me where I offered a 140% WITH A FINAL EXPENSE PRODUCT. I used to be in Mortgage Protection. You know that. There's a SI term product where street is 140%. You're a smart guy. You knew that wasn't a FE product, right? Or were you just talking out your butt?

Bringing this up repeatedly like I was advertising 140% for final expense is taking it out of context. Thats not being truthful, JD.

You're always dodging questions by taking things out of context. What planet are you on dude. So again... show me where Ben said I OFFERED 140% because I didn't understand the forum. Here's a hint...Ben did not say what you said he did. Close, but not the same. If you're going to say that someone said something please don't twist it to make your side more convincing. Death & life is in the power of the tongue.

Again, if you can find where I offered anyone a 140% with a final expense product I will vacate this site. You won't find it. :)

I'm done here. :)

Why would you offer 140% contracts to your recruits, when you can just offer them All State, Primerica, and other captive agency products??? :skeptical:

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).jpg
    Screenshot (35).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 46
Well, this has been an interesting thread. I'm a new guy from Cincinnati as well looking to get into the FE business. I should have my license soon and I wanted to see what people thought about the IMOs. I actually talked with Ben yesterday and feel that he has his team's best interest at heart so I'll probably team up with him. Plus there's a guy near Columbus that is doing phenomenal and when I talked with him he offered a ride along anytime.

Any other Cincinnati-area agents in here? Just wondering how the market is. I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life.

Well, this has been an interesting thread. I'm a new guy from Cincinnati as well looking to get into the FE business. I should have my license soon and I wanted to see what people thought about the IMOs. I actually talked with Ben yesterday and feel that he has his team's best interest at heart so I'll probably team up with him. Plus there's a guy near Columbus that is doing phenomenal and when I talked with him he offered a ride along anytime.

Any other Cincinnati-area agents in here? Just wondering how the market is. I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life.

Good luck Cinci Rob! EFES is a good choice, and Cinci is a great city for selling Final Expense!

I just got licensed and I am in the Cincinnati market.

But I haven't sold anything yet. We'll see how it goes....

I just got licensed and I am in the Cincinnati market.
Hey guys!
There are 2 awesome carriers in your state that you will definitely want to use. They are called Security National Life and Trinity/Family Benefits. Ben is absolutely one of the good guys and will be able to give you 110% commission with both carriers, maybe even higher.

Feel free to check out our FREE YouTube training channel linked below!
Happy Hunting!
Final Expense Trainer

Hey guys!
There are 2 awesome carriers in your state that you will definitely want to use. They are called Security National Life and Trinity/Family Benefits. Ben is absolutely one of the good guys and will be able to give you 110% commission with both carriers, maybe even higher.

Feel free to check out our FREE YouTube training channel linked below!
Happy Hunting!
Final Expense Trainer

SNL is not available in Ohio.

Latest posts

Back