Infofree Cell Phone Numbers?

Salesdialers had or has an add-on service that was/is unlimited data for $40/month IF you were/are subscribed to their dialer. I am not positive if they still offer this service, but as of a few months ago, they did.
Josh, also, made mention that he was going to roll out some kind of unlimited, self generated data service, in the same vein as infofree (when they were good). I do now know any updates on this.

The product I'll be offering is going to be priced under infofree, but it won't be an unlimited plan.

With respect to the salesdialer service, you can order it standalone. It's extremely limited in terms of filters, but it is cheap.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last I looked the unlimited date ( this is from memory) was 4k in downloads the thirst month and 1k each additional month.

I believe you're referring to agentsdialer.com.

Last edited:
The current pricing for infofree.com is:
$49.95/month + a 1 time set-up fee of $19.95 for 2,000 downloads per month.
$449.55/year with 30,000 downloads per year.
Additional downloads can be purchased for $.02/sales lead

Hi Blake, can you shed some light on the ETA for the cell phone numbers with infofree? thanks in advance

How often do you update your plans? Below is what I currently see on your site.

Monthly Plan $ 49.95
Unlimited select, search & view of sales leads
Over 200 databases, more than our competitors!
Download up to 1,000 sales leads per month
Only 3¢ per additional sales lead
One-time setup charge of $24.95

How often do you update your plans? Below is what I currently see on your site.

Monthly Plan $ 49.95
Unlimited select, search & view of sales leads
Over 200 databases, more than our competitors!
Download up to 1,000 sales leads per month
Only 3¢ per additional sales lead
One-time setup charge of $24.95

We had a price change Feb 11, June 1 and now Aug 1. I think we set where we are at right now

I am wondering what these powerdialers actually do........can someone fill me in!!!

I am guessing that you plug a bunch of phone numbers into a que and press a start button, it then begins to call and when a person answers the phone it will be an automated voice saying if interested press 1 or something and then it goes to your voice mail, or to your actual phone so you can talk with them......:skeptical:

I am wondering what these powerdialers actually do........can someone fill me in!!!

I am guessing that you plug a bunch of phone numbers into a que and press a start button, it then begins to call and when a person answers the phone it will be an automated voice saying if interested press 1 or something and then it goes to your voice mail, or to your actual phone so you can talk with them......:skeptical:

Press 1 is a voice broadcaster/robo call. A power dialer just let's you burn through numbers, for example, you take a list of 1,000 contacts and it dials out multiple lines at a time, as soon as someone answers it connects you so you pitch. It's still a live person to live person call, it just makes the system faster, easier, and helps track results better.

Back