Insurance Answers

Who suggested that?

Hey David, I understand what you are asking. Check out All Things Insurance

Also, you might look at different Facebook groups. I know there are quite a few specifically for agents, but there might also be some for consumers.

Another option is to look for Facebook groups (or nextdoor) dedicated to your local area. Keep your eyes on those groups and when someone asks a question you can jump in and answer. You can also use the search functionally within the groups to find people who have previously asked questions about insurance. Shoot them a message asking if they found their answer or have any other questions.

Also, you might look at different Facebook groups. I know there are quite a few specifically for agents, but there might also be some for consumers.

Another option is to look for Facebook groups (or nextdoor) dedicated to your local area. Keep your eyes on those groups and when someone asks a question you can jump in and answer. You can also use the search functionally within the groups to find people who have previously asked questions about insurance. Shoot them a message asking if they found their answer or have any other questions.

Glad someone understands me lol.

p8blw.jpg

Hmmm.... Could be serious income tax implications if I win your drawing and get the 5K posting club prize in the same tax year.

In one way I hate to reinforce the nextdoor idea because I would hate to see that setup become commercialized like facebook, but that is an interesting idea.

Given all the difficulties I had in getting nextdoor access for an extended family member's neighborhood that is a long ways from my own, I am not sure that it is possible for one to have any kind of access that would show anything other than a very small subset of consumer questions from a larger urban area.

And so far, most of the questions or comments I have seen when I cared to look are more property related. Advice on the "best" plumber, lawn service, carpenter etc; loiterers or suspicious characters; home shootings; vehicle thefts or breakins; some requests about obtaining food assistance; help in locating houses for sale in an area; and so on. I think I have seen a couple of posts from realtors offering assistance, but in 12 months, give or take, I don't think I have seen any insurance questions or comments from agents about insurance matters.

Many of the posts on here are questions from consumers.

I have found there is some possibility that consumers may wear out their welcome here. :D

(It has taken some significant mental effort to persist, but I continue to find the site worth the effort.)

Back