Insurance Answers

I liked all your posts in the thread.

Insurance consumers can find out stuff here.

Is the drawing for a BIG prize..?
They can, I guess, but it isn't easy to sift through the stuff that is agent specific. A dedicated consumer question/answer site would be better.

Personally, I find some of the things I suspect you would consider to be agent specific to be useful background.

For example, with Medicare supplements, there is always the question of which carrier to use. Agent discussions about their issues with different carriers and the general problems they see with, or in, the Medicare Supplement market are quite useful in thinking about carriers and products.

For example, I use an HDF supplement. In 5-6 months I expect to see some intense discussions about Supplement carriers agent support, product characteristics and pricing for the 2020 and 2021 market timeframes.

They will be useful background for purchasing decisions I will be expecting to make in December or January.

There is also enough discussion about various Life Insurance carriers to provide some consumer guidance.

I have not yet really found the P&C help I need, I may be able to cultivate some private message relationships to help with that.

They can, I guess, but it isn't easy to sift through the stuff that is agent specific. A dedicated consumer question/answer site would be better.
ok...here...do a google search for.... free life insurance leads.....you will find a page from this forum on page one....so if your clients searches a specific topic and you have a thread dealing with that specific topic you have a chance on them calling you.....

ok...here...do a google search for.... free life insurance leads.....you will find a page from this forum on page one....so if your clients searches a specific topic and you have a thread dealing with that specific topic you have a chance on them calling you.....
I'm not slamming this site. I was asking if there are OTHER sites.

Is the drawing for a BIG prize..?
p8blw.jpg

I have had people call me and turn into clients from my posts here.....what your point....

I am not here to get clients, I have other more direct and efficient ways to do that. But I have answered questions and helped people that has resulted in business and people becoming my clients.

Many of the posts on here are questions from consumers.

There are other sites where consumers go about information on insurance. Statefarm.com, Farmers.com, Geiko.com, Nationwide.com, etc.

Back