Insurance Answers

If you're having so much trouble explaining yourself, sales may not be the career for you.
I don't have a problem explaining myself. If you read the original post it is quite clear. Is there a site like "Just Answers" that people go asking insurance questions we should also be a part of? I can't help it if the moderator took offense to the question and then rabbit trails were followed.

Your comment was pretty rude by the way and unnecessary.

I don't have a problem explaining myself. If you read the original post it is quite clear. Is there a site like "Just Answers" that people go asking insurance questions we should also be a part of? I can't help it if the moderator took offense to the question and then rabbit trails were followed.

Your comment was pretty rude by the way and unnecessary.

I didn't understand what you were asking, and you didn't seem to be able to have a clear conversation with the moderator. Your communication is unclear, and based on your last comment you are sensitive. 2 things you want to work on if you want to do well in sales.

Or you can decide to be sensitive and hurt about it and be upset and dismissive. Makes no difference to me.

Back