Insurance Answers

Funny, Min 5:08. "Don't grown on someone else's platforms" while writing below says Follow me on "Twitter and Periscope" and video is on YouTube

Last edited:
You're really hard to please, aren't you. My dad was like that. He wasn't happy unless he was bitchin' about something. :laugh:
Who said I wasn't happy? People didn't understand what I was asking for in the OP (despite its clarity) and so I let them know that. I can't help it if they went off on ridiculous tirades about communication and how this is the place I am looking for, etc....

I stay away from Reddit. Too much garbage.

Maybe so, but the insurance section is good. Consumers asking reasonable questions and responders know what they are talking about. I jumped in on a few threads.

You wouldn't last a minute over there anyway as they have a very strict prohibition against solicitation, which is prominently displayed as soon as you register. They'll even ban anybody who asks somebody to PM them.

If your motives are strictly altruistic, there are dozens of forums out there where you can hang out.

But as a form of prospecting, I can tell you there are much better ways to spend your time.

Back