Insurance Apps on Ipad

NOW ON SALE! The Insurance Salesman iPhone App is a must for the Insurance Salesperson. The Insurance Salesman gives the Insurance Salesperson all the tools they need to sell. It allows you to keep track of leads and clients, keep track of commissions, lead management, calendar integration, get instant quotes to compare insurance companies and more! It also includes text and video sales tips for the insurance industry. It even includes a recorder to record your sales pitch or keep notes!

This is the perfect app for the Insurance Professional to boost sales, keep relationships with your clients, track your commissions, and keep up with the latest insurance news and reviews!

App Includes:
-Database Driven Customer Database and Selling Tool
-Calendar Integration for meetings/reminders
-Lead management integration with address book
-Quote Engine to compare companies
-Video and Text Sales Tips and news
-Embedded Medicare and NAIC pages
-Recorder
-Help Video

All this for only 0.99 dollars

What does this have to do with the thread? Keep this stuff in the offers section.

Can you tell me if you have found a way to print carrier specific p&c apps to pull online? I have an iPad & am wanting to meet out of office & sell all on iPad like you mentioned but when I go to print/view the apps they don't pull. Most carriers are saying not compatible yet so I'm curious for more info on how you are doing what you mentioned in this post...

Ajlutz said:
Can you tell me if you have found a way to print carrier specific p&c apps to pull online? I have an iPad & am wanting to meet out of office & sell all on iPad like you mentioned but when I go to print/view the apps they don't pull. Most carriers are saying not compatible yet so I'm curious for more info on how you are doing what you mentioned in this post...

I have no idea what you are saying. All apps work. You just scan them into a PDF and then they will work.

I keep getting asked about which software I like best on the iPad to do insurance applications.

The program is called Form Tools. I think it costs around $5

This is an excellent idea I never thought of. Thank you. I shall have to DL it and see if my clients can get used to it.

Does anybody know if you can add a new page to an existing Form Tools document? One of my carriers is adding a new form to their application, and I want to avoid having to redo the whole document if possible.

I would think that Android would as well. Possibly better. Can Android have several programs open at once? That would be a huge plus.

BUMP!

I have been going over the different threads Re converting life applications to PDF then filling and signing them on a table. A lot of this information is a little dated and Ipad oriented.

Anyone have any suggestions that would work on an Android tablet? In my case the Asus Transformer.

In my case the Asus Transformer.

How do you like that tablet?
I saw one for the first time a few days ago and that keyboard docking station is really slick.

Does it function just like laptop? Did you consider other tablets as well?

I'm in the market for a tablet but I'm not going to go with the iPad. Did you look at the Google Nexus 7?

Last edited:
How do you like that tablet?
I saw one for the first time a few days ago and that keyboard docking station is really slick.

Does it function just like laptop? Did you consider other tablets as well?

I'm in the market for a tablet but I'm not going to go with the iPad. Did you look at the Google Nexus 7?

I just got it, so i am just starting to get used to it. Without the keyboard it is very much like a large version of my android phone. With the keyboard it feels like small laptop.

I also looked at a couple others but the keyboard is better suited for the way I like to work. It also more than doubles the battery time. I can add 32gb to the tablet and another 32gb to the keyboard.

I expect tablet technology to get lighter and cheaper so this is just my first of probably many.

I paid $275. On eBay.

I just got it, so i am just starting to get used to it. Without the keyboard it is very much like a large version of my android phone. With the keyboard it feels like small laptop.

I also looked at a couple others but the keyboard is better suited for the way I like to work. It also more than doubles the battery time. I can add 32gb to the tablet and another 32gb to the keyboard.

I expect tablet technology to get lighter and cheaper so this is just my first of probably many.

I paid $275. On eBay.

What model did you get? What are your expectations from it? Any dissapointments from it so far?
Reason I ask is there are a few models and I want to know what I can do with it out in the field. Thanks!

What model did you get? What are your expectations from it? Any dissapointments from it so far?
Reason I ask is there are a few models and I want to know what I can do with it out in the field. Thanks!

TF101 with a detachable keyboard. Used on Ebay.

I have ordered a 32GB SD card so I have not loaded it up yet. I am pretty happy with it. And for the price of $275. I can not complain. It is a bit heavier than I expected. But this is a work machine so that does not bother me. Battery life is outstanding. I charged it and left it in stand by for the night. The next day I was online for a good 7-8 hours before I needed to attach the keyboard. BTW, the keyboard doubles the time before having to recharge.

Here is a link to Office Depot that has it new for under $270. (no keyboard) there is an additional $25. off coupon on the home page. In Store Clearance Event

Latest posts

Back