Insurance Sales Going Digital

Sounds like an expensive state!
----------
So you don't take a full application at the start ?

Not familiar with the term "ticket" ?

Drop ticket is what I should have said. Pinney Insurance is where you can get all the details. Outstanding agent help.

Pinney isn't the only game in town but they also offer UL, LTC, MA and Med Supp products in addition to term life.

Penny gives out poo poo contracts unless you're a huge producer.

Just contact Jeff directly if you do mostly term. He will give you a lot higher of a contract than Penny. His group uses SBLI a lot I heard.

2nd option would be Brokers Alliance. They're a great IMO for tele agents. Phoenix term comp is 110% after 10k in production. They have some cool tools for Annuities & IUL also if that's your thing.

Penny gives out poo poo contracts unless you're a huge producer.

Just contact Jeff directly if you do mostly term. He will give you a lot higher of a contract than Penny. His group uses SBLI a lot I heard.

2nd option would be Brokers Alliance. They're a great IMO for tele agents. Phoenix term comp is 110% after 10k in production. They have some cool tools for Annuities & IUL also if that's your thing.

110 on phx life isn't good. Starting should be minimum 125% for the term, and 120% on whole life

Back