Insure.com Names America's Best Life Insurance Companies for 2021

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

Insure.com Names America's Best Life Insurance Companies for 2021
bigstock-Ranking-Concept-87358253.jpg

Ninth annual survey asked more than 2,000 consumers to consider cost, customer service, website/app and more; AAA Life Insurance ranks on top in 2021
Continue reading the Original Article.

What a joke.

Probably similar to JD Power where you pay a fee to them to include your company getting a defacto endorsement as if they selected you from the thousands of carriers.

Not even sure Allstate issues life policies anymore, thought they sold Lincoln Benefit or something

Just had an acquaintance with AAA term find out his 10 year term was only convertible for 7 years & he was nearing 9th year. Saddest part is he has cancer that will make him uninsurable for a decade or more. Worst part is the guy bought the AAA because it was cheaper than the term he already had.........but he had a 20yr term with 15 years left that was convertible to the later of the 20yrs or age 65. So, he got 5 less years of coverage in total & 8-22 years less conversion privilege. But yeah, cheaper & AAA secretary at the office likely got kudos from the agent for cross selling the auto client.

LOL. #1 spot with 178 respondents. Basically 3 per state. Guessing most surveys were completed by managers & employees of the companies

Last edited:
Are AAA rates even that competitive in reality? I’m a member, so I get the mail offerings with sample premiums. They’ve never impressed me. But I haven’t actually looked at them in quite awhile.

Are AAA rates even that competitive in reality? I’m a member, so I get the mail offerings with sample premiums. They’ve never impressed me. But I haven’t actually looked at them in quite awhile.
not really. in Michigan, they are #3 in Auto insurance market share with 15% of the Auto insurance marketshare but are #25 in Life Premium with only 1%. So, you can figure out pretty quickly that they dont have life insurance in very many of their own clients households even though most LIMRA studies state people prefer to consider life with their PC agent but dont even think they sell or offer it

This is based on a survey of 2000 people, out of the millions of life insurance policies that are in-force. It says nothing about how they decided on the 2000 people. And it is mainly about customer satisfaction, not competitiveness or anything like that.

Back