Insureme - another dirty trick

Damned!

Man...if we ONLY had a respected member of this site who ran a lead company and didn't pull this kind of s**t.

...but where would we find such a member?

Lol,

I plugged in my info "to find out" if I'm Medicare eligible - which of course should not have allowed me to continue after I entered in my date of birth.

It did and I went through the process to get to the "thank you screen" listing all the agents who will contact me.

This is literally the dirtiest I've seen it get.

Man...if we ONLY had a respected member of this site who ran a lead company and didn't pull this kind of s**t.

If it's leads4agents of which you speak, I tried some. The results were disappointing. Others may have a different experience.

The service and responsiveness were absolutely excellent. Very prompt and fair on returns as well. No credit for extreme fatties though, hurts overall ROI. About average "contact ratio" (folks you can get on the phone).

Very low ROI though (in comparison with some other vendors). A lot of currently uninsured folk and tire kickers who don't make good prospects in my experience. Lack of filters hurts the most.

As usual, ymmv.

Back