Insureme Changes

oh, I almost forgot, I am now getting emails from netquote telling me I have been matched with a broker.

I am making up a chest placard to sell health insurance. If you are in Lakewood, Co and see me on the street please HONK!!!!!!!!!

20%-25% is fantastic!

Unfortunately, sometimes the consumer checks ALL of their choices and yes, you may get 7-9 agents calling them. .

I think Insureme does that. In other words the consumer has to uncheck the boxes because the default is for all of them.

Winter

Since yesterday morning 3 different agents from Health Benefits Direct has called me. First one I went along with. Wanted to see his knowledge of the products he was peddeling. First of all he made it sound like I just won the lotterty when his computer software came up with GR being the best fit for me in this area. Damn kid was screaming louder than a banshee for 3 seconds. Then I asked him questions about the limitations and lets just say that his reply to all my questions was "well sir, after your deductable and co-insurance you would be covered for anything at 100%"...... well slap me silly! where do I sign up!!!!

"Yesterday I did a bogus test to see what was going on with their leads and saw the same thing above about the trusted partner. I clicked on it and it was a link to quote page for quotesauction.com"

That's not good.

IM SO SORRY.... THERE, IS THAT BETTER???

I take it that this is a 'no', there is nothing wrong with the caps lock key? Or did I misinterpret this? I need clarity in my life, probably won't be able to sleep until I have confirmation that your caps lock key is okay, and that you didn't just press 'Shift' for each of these letters :)

Dan

Back