Integrity bought Heartland/One life

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
There’s hardly anyone of size left integrity or Amerilife hasn’t bought . Ifg and a few others only big ones not bought

They haven't bought FEX. Thy have tried. But they haven't.

Fex is 1/5 the size of one life . One life does $60 mil and Heartland overall $100 mil plus . Scott a few years ago said they were in $10 mil range . Maybe a little bigger now . As I said they’ve bought a good % of the bigger CO’s

There’s hardly anyone of size left integrity or Amerilife hasn’t bought . Ifg and a few others only big ones not bought
Hadn't heard about Heartland yet.

I don't think Senior Market Sales (they've bought a few FMO's / agencies), Gordon Marketing or National Contracting Center have been bought yet.

Hadn't heard about Heartland yet.

I don't think Senior Market Sales (they've bought a few FMO's / agencies), Gordon Marketing or National Contracting Center have been bought yet.

Correct there’s a few left they haven’t bought .

Fex is 1/5 the size of one life . One life does $60 mil and Heartland overall $100 mil plus . Scott a few years ago said they were in $10 mil range . Maybe a little bigger now . As I said they’ve bought a good % of the bigger CO’s

The why did they try to buy them?

I've met w/ Tyler at IFG (aligned a few contracts with them recently, especially since I live just 40 minutes from home office and got to meet them) -- I don't claim to have any insider knowledge but I'd be surprised if they sold.

We need alternatives to Integrity.

IFG sold to Humana a couple weeks ago.

Please post article were they were bought by Humana .Justin Brock who’s under Ifg just had long podcast how private equity and buyouts destroying the Medicare space .

Back