Integrity bought Heartland/One life

The call centers will expand, not go away. The companies love the call centers. The call centers exist because of the companies. The companies could end the call centers making all those illegal calls in one swift motion if they wanted to end them. They could simply say, effective immediately we are taking no business from call centers.

CMS??:1wink: Give me a break!! The debil bought CMS in 2008. The companies will certainly support , and push, CMS to crack down on independent agents. And they do. But their darling call centers? No way!!
I agree.. The companies are raking in millions of new premium from the call centers. However, they are insulated from any repercussion from the illegal calls as the call center and/or the agent will suffer from any charges. The company can say we "know nothing" about illegal calls.

I’ve seen you on Medicare Guru’s .Are your Medicare contracts under IFG?

No, we don't have anything under Justin, but not against it either.

I'll be seeing him at the DLIAMastermind.com event we're hosting in a few weeks. You and others should come. That $100k+/mo f2f producer I mentioned in the other thread will be there along with a bunch of other agency owners seeing incredible success lately.

I agree.. The companies are raking in millions of new premium from the call centers. However, they are insulated from any repercussion from the illegal calls as the call center and/or the agent will suffer from any charges. The company can say we "know nothing" about illegal calls.

Are you sure about that? After all the agent could say he didn't know the call center was making illegal calls too, right?

I could have sworn that Integrity had bought Gordon a few years ago. But evidently not. I didn't know they had bought Ritter.

That’s stunning . Must be 120 fmo/IMO’s
156 listed not counting One Life. Several of the companies listed are tech companies like CSG and there's a lead company (Mail Pro). They also have a company that buys books of business.

Last edited:
Back