Integrity bought Heartland/One life

Hadn't heard about Heartland yet.

I don't think Senior Market Sales (they've bought a few FMO's / agencies), Gordon Marketing or National Contracting Center have been bought yet.
Gordon got bought a while back. At least that’s my understanding. I don’t remember if it was SMS that bought them or Amerilife. One of the two I think.

I’m not 100% certain on that though. Just what I heard.

How would that work when they distribute other carriers?
Captives do want to buy independents these days. We had a captive agency trying to buy us. I just have no interest in ever selling to anyone and then working for them. Not at any price.
I have as much money as I need. More money would just get me in trouble.

Captives do want to buy independents these days. We had a captive agency trying to buy us. I just have no interest in ever selling to anyone and then working for them. Not at any price.
I have as much money as I need. More money would just get me in trouble.

Your listing a captive agency company wanting to buy you . This is a huge insurance company buying an independent insurance agency . It’s not like these Ifg agents will only sell Humana . I find it hard to believe

Your listing a captive agency company wanting to buy you . This is a huge insurance company buying an independent insurance agency . It’s not like these Ifg agents will only sell Humana . I find it hard to believe
I guess even captives don’t like being captive.

The purchase will make it possible for them to get a cut no matter who the agents place the business with. Sort of like yeast ago, I had a "friend" try to replace a piece of business I had with Pioneer Life. I went to see the client and he showed me what was being proposed... When I saw it, I had to laugh. Told him he was better off keeping what he had but if he wanted to change that would be fine with me because I was going to get paid either way. I was the state manager for the other company and my overwrite was equal to the Pioneer Life renewal.

Were’s the proof Humana bought IFG ? I searched for it and I couldn’t find it ?

We're not proof enough? :)

As to why? I know that IFG was 3rd in production for Humana behind Integrity and Amerilife who are behemoth's - so it's also likely a defensive play to some extent.

We're not proof enough? :)

As to why? I know that IFG was 3rd in production for Humana behind Integrity and Amerilife who are behemoth's - so it's also likely a defensive play to some extent.

I just find it Hilarious as Justin Brock just did a video how private equity is destroying Medicare .His group is one of biggest at Ifg. He was referring to Integrity and Amerilife . His pt was all the overides they make are funding call centers that compete against the agent . It was a recruiting theme to join him to fight them as their independent and will fight for the agent . So his up line selling out is ironic . I’ve seen you on Medicare Guru’s .Are your Medicare contracts under IFG? Big groups like Ifg have made it hard for independent single agents like me to get marketing money directly from the regionals . The Ifg’s suck it all up . They tell the agent get it from your fmo . Which I do but I also get from regionals .

So will outbound calls eventually be over from unknown callers to people ? I’ve read new technology will block all telemarketing calls eventually. So inbound calls might be the only game in town in 5 yrs?

Last edited:
I just find it Hilarious as Justin Brock just did a video how private equity is destroying Medicare .His group is one of biggest at Ifg. He was referring to Integrity and Amerilife . His pt was all the overides they make are funding call centers that compete against the agent . It was a recruiting theme to join him to fight them as their independent and will fight for the agent . So his up line selling out is ironic . I’ve seen you on Medicare Guru’s .Are your Medicare contracts under IFG? Big groups like Ifg have made it hard for independent single agents like me to get marketing money directly from the regionals . The Ifg’s suck it all up . They tell the agent get it from your fmo . Which I do but I also get from regionals .

So will outbound calls eventually be over from unknown callers to people ? I’ve read new technology will block all telemarketing calls eventually. So inbound calls might be the only game in town I’m 5 yrs?

The call centers will expand, not go away. The companies love the call centers. The call centers exist because of the companies. The companies could end the call centers making all those illegal calls in one swift motion if they wanted to end them. They could simply say, effective immediately we are taking no business from call centers.

CMS??:1wink: Give me a break!! The debil bought CMS in 2008. The companies will certainly support , and push, CMS to crack down on independent agents. And they do. But their darling call centers? No way!!

The call centers will expand, not go away. The companies love the call centers. The call centers exist because of the companies. The companies could end the call centers making all those illegal calls in one swift motion if they wanted to end them. They could simply say, effective immediately we are taking no business from call centers.

CMS??:1wink: Give me a break!! The debil bought CMS in 2008. The companies will certainly support , and push, CMS to crack down on independent agents. And they do. But their darling call centers? No way!!

I agree with this . And who owns the call centers ? The integrity’s and Amerilife’s . So eventually it will be the integrity’s and company internal call centers mostly.

Back