Intergrating CRM with Dialer Using API

Is it possible to incorporate CRM with dialer using API if so how? or will CRM company or Dialer company assist in setting this up? if so who?

After searching far and wide for an of the shelf solution, we decided to perform our own integration, between Vicidial and vTiger. Now when a sales person diposes a lead as a sale, the data is automatically transered to the CRM. In addition, an alert is emailed to anyone we designate. If you want more information, you can email me personally at [email protected].

Just recently we launched our integration with Talkdesk (www.talkdesk.com). We haven't marketed to much around it, but the short answer is there is a two sync between Radius and Talkdesk, data wise.

Outbound and Inbound calls can be made from Radius with Talkdesk and Lead/Client information can be managed and accessed.

If you are willing to consider a move from Zoho, we have an integration point with Five9 that can be setup for you. Once the call center rep books an appointment, the contact is created within AgencyBloc and assigned to the appropriate agent.

AgencyBloc, Inc.
866-338-7075

If you are willing to consider a move from Zoho, we have an integration point with Five9 that can be setup for you. Once the call center rep books an appointment, the contact is created within AgencyBloc and assigned to the appropriate agent.

AgencyBloc, Inc.
866-338-7075

Five9 is a great system, but the price of admission is a little steep. On their site it's about $150/month plus 1.6 cents/minute plus a setup fee. The setup fee I've heard from agents is usually in the thousands.

Reviving an old post, but for those using Zoho and looking for a dialer...

Twilio is about the cheapest option. Especially if you don't have a large call center, or dailing ALL day. There is only 3 people using our system at random times, so I didn't want to pay a monthly fee per user. You pay by the minute. So my CC gets charged every couple weeks or once a month, to "re-charge" my balance. I pay for 3 lines, which are each $1 per month, and includes txt messaging and incoming/outgoing calls. You can also pay for recording.

My only complaint is that it's not turn-key. There are probably lots of other things it can do, but I don't know how to set it up. The biggest plus for me is simply being able select a lead, and click "call."

Reviving an old post, but for those using Zoho and looking for a dialer...

Twilio is about the cheapest option. Especially if you don't have a large call center, or dailing ALL day. There is only 3 people using our system at random times, so I didn't want to pay a monthly fee per user. You pay by the minute. So my CC gets charged every couple weeks or once a month, to "re-charge" my balance. I pay for 3 lines, which are each $1 per month, and includes txt messaging and incoming/outgoing calls. You can also pay for recording.

My only complaint is that it's not turn-key. There are probably lots of other things it can do, but I don't know how to set it up. The biggest plus for me is simply being able select a lead, and click "call."

Interesting. I use the same thing - Zoho + Twilio. I've been using that system for a while now.

However, I can't send or receive text messages. I knew Twilio has that ability, but I did not know how to get that integrated with Zoho. How did you set that up? (I also contacted Zoho to ask them... but thought others might find it helpful on the forum)

BlitzCRM integrates with Callfire and others.
I used to use it - was my favorite. Now I use CLOZE, but no auto-dialer integration, however I do think it integrates with RingCentral.

Interesting. I use the same thing - Zoho + Twilio. I've been using that system for a while now.

However, I can't send or receive text messages. I knew Twilio has that ability, but I did not know how to get that integrated with Zoho. How did you set that up? (I also contacted Zoho to ask them... but thought others might find it helpful on the forum)

I hired someone in India. Found him by searching Zoho on Fiverr. I have no idea how it works, but you it says "OpenVBX - Powered by Twilio" at the top. I guess he set it up as an extra page on my web domain, because the site I login to insertyourdomainhere (dt) com /twilio. It's look kind of dated, but works. I'm sure there are better solutions out there, but I don't send txts from my Twilio line often, so it's not a big deal.

DM me if you want his contact info.

----------

For those interested.... Light use of Twilio costs me less than $20 a month for 3 lines, recording of incoming and outgoing calls, voicemails transcribed and txt messaging.

I hired someone in India. Found him by searching Zoho on Fiverr. I have no idea how it works, but you it says "OpenVBX - Powered by Twilio" at the top. I guess he set it up as an extra page on my web domain, because the site I login to insertyourdomainhere (dt) com /twilio. It's look kind of dated, but works. I'm sure there are better solutions out there, but I don't send txts from my Twilio line often, so it's not a big deal.

DM me if you want his contact info.

----------

For those interested.... Light use of Twilio costs me less than $20 a month for 3 lines, recording of incoming and outgoing calls, voicemails transcribed and txt messaging.

Interesting, thank you!

Back