Internet Lead Process/Script

Sales Professionals

Not salesman.

And you can tell the difference by our approach even though we agree to disagree. We still have the customer service mentality.

This post hits the nail squarely on the head.

It really is dependent upon your horizon. Short-term "salesman" thinking may be financially rewarding today.

However the long-term, or service first mentality may sacrifice the short-term reward, but in the long-term will result in;
  • More sales
  • Referred prospects
  • A higher income
After all, isn't that what it's all about?

"Want to raise your income? Raise your service. The income will follow."
- Napoleon Hill

Now I figured it out, Bob Levine:

You're name's Levine right? Coffee is for closers!!!!!

He must have been insulted and changed to 'other' selling habits.

:D

This is Bob Levine. I'm an insurance agent in Atlanta, Ga.

Its people like yourself that ruin this buisness, I guarantee If had some Clown talking to me like that on the phone, I would introduce you to MR. Click. Complete Garbage Sales techniques. No wonder Bob has no competition in Georgia, If you really do this, and act like this, You really need a grip. Complete Garbage.

Any kin to Shelley? Or maybe he is Shelley?

"Put me on the board John. Put me on the Cadillac board..."

If only there was a leads company to offer their leads printed separately on little gold cards, wrapped in a gold ribbon and put out of your reach in a locked file cabinet... is there a way to do that electronically?

glengarryleads.com ?

If only there was a leads company to offer their leads printed separately on little gold cards, wrapped in a gold ribbon and put out of your reach in a locked file cabinet... is there a way to do that electronically?

glengarryleads.com ?

After typing the above email, I couldn't help but look. Of course somebody thought of it. This was NOT intended as an endorsement, it just turned out that way... I wonder how much extra it costs for the little printed cards and ribbon?
:wacko:

Well, I think Moonlight doesn't like the way I operate, and considers it to be "Clown-like".

:GEEK:

Sorry you feel that way.

I do consider myself a professional, and was raised by a salesperson who was both in the garment industry and the insurance industry.

I am not Shelley, nor do I have any relatives named Shelley.

I do thank you, though, and would welcome you to submit an alternative to the script I presented.

Perhaps with your input, I can alter mine, and maybe earn a larger income. Live and learn, you know.
:)

Last edited:
Its people like yourself that ruin this buisness, I guarantee If had some Clown talking to me like that on the phone, I would introduce you to MR. Click. Complete Garbage Sales techniques. No wonder Bob has no competition in Georgia, If you really do this, and act like this, You really need a grip. Complete Garbage.
I don't completely agree with this opinion. There are three things Bob does really well: he gives the prospect an easy out, lays the ground rules if they are to continue, and sounds differnet from every other caller. Believe it or not, when you give a prospect an easy way out of the sales procees, they relax and actually get drawn in. By setting ground rules, Bob is actually making the process more efficient for both him and the prospect and letting them know what to expect. The only thing I didn't like about the approach is that it seems to come across as too harsh, however, we don't have the benefit of hearing Bob's tonality on this message board and that can make all the difference.

Personally, I think Bob and the others all have some very good points. For a newbie like myself, I find reading all the various opinions quite valuable!

Back