Internet Lead Process/Script

Rob...I'm going to give you a run for your money. I have more experience and have an Association with more than 73,000 members. (See below)

I have trained thousands, including two Vice-Presidents.

Click on the link folks or you'll wake up in the morning with a giant Quotit tattoo on your buttocks.

http://groups.google.com/group/top-independent-agents?hl=en

Can you put it over the Norvax tattoo? LOL

Seriously, I didn't say I was the only trainer and I'm not undermining anyone, but you can't possibly focus on 73,000 members effectively can you? If they all had one question each today, what would you do?

I'm offering laser focused training spanning over a 30 day period that will have agents selling better, retaining more business and kicking butt!

;)

FYI: I'm selling for over 22 years. No rookie here.

Seriously, I didn't say I was the only trainer and I'm not undermining anyone, but you can't possibly focus on 73,000 members effectively can you?

I tried to get some help from this so called "association" when my closing ratio went from 98% to 97%. Nobody home. The guy (some guy named Champs?) all he wanted to do was send me a "Snoopy" tie.

What's a mother to do?

Well...Moonlight...as you know, I was "conned" into giving away free Devil Rays tickets to active members.

Last year you told me (although you were winking), "Don't worry Ed. Nobody will want to see a last place team."

Well thanks a lot!!! That's why I ignore your requests for help. Besides, we only help brokers with closing ratios below 90%.

And Rob...
"FYI: I'm selling for over 22 years. No rookie here."

I have you beat by about six years.

Well...Moonlight...as you know, I was "conned" into giving away free Devil Rays tickets to active members.

Last year you told me (although you were winking), "Don't worry Ed. Nobody will want to see a last place team."

Well thanks a lot!!! That's why I ignore your requests for help. Besides, we only help brokers with closing ratios below 90%.

And Rob...
"FYI: I'm selling for over 22 years. No rookie here."

I have you beat by about six years.

That just means your older, lol.

:twitchy:

but you can't possibly focus on 73,000 members effectively can you?
;)

Are you kidding? Here a just a few of the things that Chumps and the Association helped me with this week.

1. He successfully solved 19 of the 24 pictogram puzzles when I polished off a case of Falstaffs on Monday.
2. Tuesday he agreed to be my campaign manager when I run for Mayor of Detroit.
3. On Wednesday verified that Kurt Bevacqua, was indeed, the 1975 Topps Bubble Gum Blowing Champion.
4. On Thursday he proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that The Fonz was wrong when the other 11 members on the jury voted guilty and The Fonz voted "not-guilty-a-mundo."
5. On Friday he actually explained coinsurance.

Oh well, at least he made my life better 4 out of 5 days.

</IMG>

Back