Internet Lead Process/Script

There is a very important part of the total equation that I think we are all missing.

Not only is what you say important but possibly even more important is how it is said.

I can get away with "murder" on the phone because of the inflection in my voice, the tone of my voice and the "smile" that comes across when speaking to them.

It is not something that was taught to me, it is just how I have always communicated with people. Will it work for others? Probably not. Would I recommend that others try it? Nope.

Example, if I tell them I am calling because they filled out a "business reply card", direct mail piece, and they say "No, I didn't fill out anything" I sometimes respond with the following.

I chuckle over the phone and say "As friend of mine always says, don't ask me questions like that, I've slept since then." They more often than not they chuckle at my response. After that it is extremely easy to engage them in conversation.

Again, because of the way I start the call, the tone in my voice and my general approach, that works pretty well for me when I use it. Knowing when and when not to use it can only be determined by the "read" I get from them in the first few seconds of the call.

This is also something that cannot be taught. It comes with years of calling lots of people.

This post gets more and more interesting as it goes on. Someone thinks giving a client a way out is a skill, that it draws them in. Interesting. Another thinks inflection can't be taught, yet actors learn inflection, so I guess it's possible.

I think what it might come down to is this:

People get used to what they're doing and forget that they either learned it or honed it and therefore think that either it can't be taught or maybe they just don't know how to teach it to others.

I can get away with "murder" on the phone because of the inflection in my voice

Just curious, Frank. How many have you murdered? You must be very good at hiding the bodies.

Just curious, Frank. How many have you murdered? You must be very good at hiding the bodies.

I believe I have said before that we live way out in the country, you know, out where Jesus lost his sandals. You would probably have to hire an Indian guide to get to our place.

We have around 300 acres in three different locations. Ain't very hard to hide a bunch of them.

I see you are in MO. Don't suppose you ever lived in CA near the Spahn ranch.

You know, with Charlie Manson and his buds . . .

Ok, great. Let me do some shopping around for you, based on the information I got. I may need to call you back. I'll try you back twice. If I don't get an answer, than I'll assume you either found someone else to get you what you needed, or else you were just BS'n me.

My number is 404-551-5339. Please do me the courtesy of calling me, if you've found something before I call back. Like you, I'm not going to work with someone who doesn't want to work with me.

Bob I am no expert by no means, but to me that sounds very Brash and over direct-Is that really what you tell a prospect? I am jsut wondering.....Thanks

Bob I am no expert by no means, but to me that sounds very Brash and over direct-Is that really what you tell a prospect? I am jsut wondering.....Thanks

Not only brash, but totally unproductive. Why work for anyone unless they're on the phone, if I look up quotes and call back and they're not there, I wasted my time.

Time, which is more valuable than money.

:nah:

Seriously if anyone wants proven health insurance sales training, please email me at [email protected]

I'm running a special for August. Limited to 8 agents and it's an offer you can't refuse.

You'll learn methods that have been endorsed and utilized successfully by the following companies:

• Assurant Health
• Humana One
• Golden Rule
• Norvax
• Benepath
• Leadco
• HSA for America
• Stephen Matthews Marketing
• Sepulveda Insurance

This is just a short list as an example. The point is this. Can you surmise why they would all request and recommend my services?

• The insurance companies want more business properly submitted so that it stays on the books.
• The lead brokers want their clients to learn how to get the most out of their leads, in order to retain those customers.
• The agencies want more sales, better retention and a highly skilled team of agents.

Oh, and it works!

Email me for testimonials.

Pajama man? I'm putting him to sleep!!!

:SLEEP:

Back