Internet Leads...

Hello everyone! I am new to the board . Any suggestions on how to grow your business? Where are good leads available? What is easier to sell life or health?

Gary

MrStan

Internet leads works great. This is how I work. I use to buy leads from lead providers but that was ok. I then thought let me create my own leads. The best way for that is have 2 websites (Which is not at all expensive) Have quoting tools there and make it very simple. After some time you get traffic to your site and start geting very good leads. From your own websites is the best way to get leads. I am doing very well only on Internet leads. Use all your marketing expense in promoting your website. This will be very good.
I am getting more then 70 leads per day from 3 of my sites.

Another tip mr.stan, to block the caller ID press *67 ;) this will block your number.

- Jay
Hi I am James I saw your post and would like to ask you a few questions, if i may?

Did you build it yourself or did someone build it for you?
Do you use others to promote your site?
Do you have the address so i can look at the site?

thanks

James

I was having a little trouble trying to follow some of these comments when I realized this thread was tacked onto another and automerged.... no telling how it's gonna end.

I have tried life leads several times but never have any success with them. I am mostly a P&C agent anyway and have had great luck with P&C leads, but never any luck with life leads.

I have tried life leads several times but never have any success with them. I am mostly a P&C agent anyway and have had great luck with P&C leads, but never any luck with life leads.

Do you do better than just making your money back with the 1st year commissions? For me, internet P&C leads are only profitable in year 2 dollars. I only break even on year 1.

Do you do better than just making your money back with the 1st year commissions? For me, internet P&C leads are only profitable in year 2 dollars. I only break even on year 1.

I do make money in the first year, but not as much in year 2. I have to micro-manage the leads to make sure that I am not spending more in month 2 than 75% of month 1's new business commission. I have been doing it this way for years.

The key with the leads on the P&C side has been location and quality from the sites. I would rather get 10 in a week that I can talk to than 50 in a week I can't reach. (Nothing new there!)

Certain lead sites are indirectly incentivizing prospects through affiliates. The affiliates incentivize, therefore the lead site can say "We Don't Incentivize."

All you have to do is go to the lead site page and see if there is an affiliate program. If there is, you will find incentivizing somewhere, trust me.

Hope this helps.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sorry, typo above... (Can't get the editor to work)

I meant to say that:

I do make money in the first year, but not as much as in year 2.

Last edited:
Internet Leads = Overpriced most of the time.

The quality of an internet lead is the major disconnect here. If an internet lead actually wanted an insurance agent to call them and sell them an annuity....YOU would NOT be able to buy it, short of an extremely HIGH price and it is likely one insurance carrier would buy them.

What that means is that most agents get caught in the middle...overpaying for poor leads. Be cautious and don't forget that although timely, direct mail reaches people in their homes and requires much more action than the click of a mouse to send back...

Back