Internet Leads...

They vary from company to company. Depending on the content of the advertisement and how spammy the ad might be will greatly affect the quality of the leads. Try to find out how the company your purchasing from pulls in their leads. Also, the more fields a lead comes w/ greatly enhances the quality.

Tennessee....Health
Current lead source is killing me....6 to 12 agents are getting some of the leads. Also looking at calling on rural areas.

Just started using Netquote....came from Prospect Zone because of the lead quality thinking the leads would get better. I purchased "lead lists" from the agency I worked for in the past getting around 2 or 3 out of 50 closings, sometimes better. Trying to shorten my calling time at night. Also must say I have only been thru about 15 to 20 leads in one city using Netquote.
Will they get better if I change to a rural area?
Is Vimo or Homequotes any better?

Another rule of thumb...Keep about five different lead companies active. Some get hot. Some get cold. Don't be afraid to turn the cold ones off while using the hot ones.

Do you think that you would miss out on a lot of good leads if you turned insureme off and on?

Would you consider them to be one of the lead sources that should be kept at all times?

Their credit policy is weak, but still...

OSSAT...Hard to say if they will get better. If you are buying local leads, emphasize that you are local, which might help a bit. No substitute for experience though. Are you emailing quotes, and if so...are you using a quote system?

Bill...I use Insureme for one zip code only. But your area may be different. If you turn them off...you will miss out on some good leads...and a lot of bad leads. Your best bet is to try a few lead companies at the same time and compare.

But you'll need a minimum sample of 30-75 to get a good reading.

Back