Internet Medigap Leads

Every so other, one of my carriers will come up with a new gimmick for leads.
Last time, it was a new system called, "live lead transfer".
I was going to be given a few sample leads for free. If I like the service, I could then sign up and deal directly with the vendor.
As it was free to me, what did I have to lose?
I called immediately on the first five leads.
They all said they were either "no longer interested", or, "they already bought from someone else".
As the leads were free, I only wasted my time.
Imagine having to pay for this $hit???

Imagine having to pay for this ???

Agents do it every day of the week despite warnings all over this forum. When they discover it for themselves they will tell others the "leads" were no good as they are signing up with another company to buy more leads.

What is it they say about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

I cold call off a list and I have ran across a couple times where the person will say that someone just called me about that. So with everyone getting in the med supp market and cold calling with the same list it could just end up being as bad as the leads.

I have made some money off internet leads - not consistent money but a decent amount. My problem is that I try to make $$$ off every leads which is unrealistic. Netquotes sucked & I made NO $$$... insureme & allweb have been good to me. You just have be patient to wait for the good ones, most are crap as they do not have the correct filters!

I cold call off a list and I have ran across a couple times where the person will say that someone just called me about that. So with everyone getting in the med supp market and cold calling with the same list it could just end up being as bad as the leads.

I suspect you may be calling T 65. It very rarely, if ever, has happened to me when calling 67 to 78.

Back