Internet Medigap Leads

has anyone noticed that there seems to be alot more agents working the med supps. It looks like the health agents who worked the under 65 market are now jumping in because of there commissions being cut. It seems alot more competition has recently come about
I am one of them.

I cold call off a list and I have ran across a couple times where the person will say that someone just called me about that. So with everyone getting in the med supp market and cold calling with the same list it could just end up being as bad as the leads.

Well, this is probably true to the extent that cold calling is just as bad as on line leads, but the big difference is cold calling is free. I figure I can set about 1 out of 10 contacts cold calling and it cost me nothing to do that. Im not sure what online leads cost anymore but i would guess around $10/lead. Your close ratio may even be close to the same.

I call T65's about 4 months before their Medicare effective date...for just that reason...to beat the competition.

I call T65's about 4 months before their Medicare effective date...for just that reason...to beat the competition.

Me too, was calling Sept 1946'ers today and set 4 appointments in 2 hours....sometimes its too easy.

Watch tomorrow I'll do the same and set none

I frequent a place that sells old internet leads. I pick out the Medicare aged, close to me, once in my tickler file they are always mine. I've made more than I've spent by several hundred times. It's not a way to build a biz, but a nice way to add a prospect or two for a couple bucks. Nothing I'd spend hundreds or thousands of dollars/month on.

Last edited:
Gee nice to hear from David again...burn, pillage, leave em to weep AIM David ***. I know of a few peasants who would love to sue your azz after having their "policies" crater and having NO recourse. Hmmm maybe just an old fashioned tar and feathering.:yes:

I suspect you may be calling T 65. It very rarely, if ever, has happened to me when calling 67 to 78.

No, I was calling off 68 or older list. As agents were all buying the same list with the same age requirements so you end up calling the same people.

Back