Internet speed / Leads

Health Insurance Quotes, Medical Insurance Plans, Health Insurance Coverage

They buy all of Vimo leads in certain states, Its nothing but cubicles and phones, 100's of them.

Sorry I did not make the connection. I have run into them many times, they seem to push Golden Rule. Also they will quote preferred rates, no matter what the situation is. Real bunch of low lifes from the Boiler room.

How are they getting the lead before me?
You had better be wrong, or the s**** will hit the fan with Vimo.:skeptical:

</IMG>

HBD = Health Benefits Direct

Here are some quotes from an earlier Leadpod thread.

Peeler: if you dont answer the phone because u are on another call or in the restroom guess what? You just paid a dime... u have a lead call in because your contact info was sent to the client, and leadpod call them and it transfers... u paid another 10 bucks

Producer:
1. You buy your own Leads!
2. You send them to Brian A. (for privacy reasons) who is himself an agent with a large downline!
3. He then uploads them exclusively for you (sure, exclusively)
4. They make 9 attempts to call for you, if they ever get the client on the phone, they transfer them to you as fast as possible.

Do you see the problem here?

Joshril: Why would someone buy a lead then have someone they can't even listen to on the phone make calls and sell your lead back to you for $10?

Chumps: LeadPod is now introducing the "Blitz Initiative." This means that for every new, real-time lead that arrives into LeadPod system will now call three times in the first hour!...

which in essence means your prospect would potentially be called 6 times the first day and for a maximum of 11 calls within 7 days!"

Will leadpod put in writing to guarantee the privacy of my leads?

Will they put in writing they do not sell insurance products and will not use my data to feed other agents?

My main concern would be paying $10 for my own lead and having the integrity of the data compromised. I have a huge database of hundred of thousands and this list is valuable for drip and data mining.

Compromising data is a big concern.

I think that Dmiller90 may have it right. (Lead goes to a boiler room first), probably due to the fact that they purchase in bulk.

I really, really hope that this is not the case.

If this is correct then the lead companies must hold the leads for a few minutes before sending them out to the remaining agents.
Maybe that would account to the time lapse between my cell phone alert and actually getting the lead.

I really, really hope that this is not the case.

Anyone shed some light on this theory?

Will leadpod put in writing to guarantee the privacy of my leads?

Will they put in writing they do not sell insurance products and will not use my data to feed other agents?

My main concern would be paying $10 for my own lead and having the integrity of the data compromised. I have a huge database of hundred of thousands and this list is valuable for drip and data mining.

Compromising data is a big concern.

Yeah, right. And the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are real too...

Most of these lead vendors are liars and thieves, which they get away with because of the desperation of agents.

What experience do you have that would give you comfort that even if they made this guarantee thast it would be worth the paper that it's printed on?

Nope, not accurate.

Not 100's of 'em. They have eighty-five agents in one call center in Deerfield Beach, Florida.

Where are you gettin' your information from?

Not quite accurate either. I not only live in Deerfield Beach, I worked there for 3 weeks before I told the floor manager where he could go.

They have an office in NY and one in the midwest, three total. Public owned company.:no:

Back