Interview With Cody Adkins At Secure Agent Mentor - Selling FE Telephonically

Loved the interview!
JD seems to be the only one with the balls to question the validity of the $65k claim.
Is the FE forum getting soft?
Now would be the perfect time for Cody to chime in with some actual evidence of his claim!

Last edited:
Loved the interview!
JD seems to be the only one with the balls to question the validity of the $65k claim.
Is the FE forum getting soft?
Now would be the perfect time for Cody to chime in with some actual evidence of his claim!

Even if Cody showed proof of his production jd would still question it.

Even if Cody showed proof of his production jd would still question it.

You have never seen me question proof.

And his claim I say he is lying. He did not write $65K in personal FE production in a month.

Maybe his team did? But not personal production.

65K in a month seems very doable. Just break it down. 30 days in a month; so you really only have to write $2,100 per day, each and every day of the month. Hell, I do that in my sleep all the time!

How would one unequivocally prove they did, or didn't produce those numbers?

Instead of congratulating someone on a job well done, and seeking advice of how it could be done, all I see are a few people with an agenda, challenging someones integrity, since this accomplishment (selling final expense over the phone) doesn't agree with their narrative (final expense over the phone is impossible).

It can be done face to face, or in telesales, regardless, its a huge accomplishment, and we should be asking "how he did it?".

How would one unequivocally prove they did, or didn't produce those numbers?

Instead of congratulating someone on a job well done, and seeking advice of how it could be done, all I see are a few people with an agenda, challenging someones integrity, since this accomplishment (selling final expense over the phone) doesn't agree with their narrative (final expense over the phone is impossible).

It can be done face to face, or in telesales, regardless, its a huge accomplishment, and we should be asking "how he did it?".

So says the telesales pimp with an agenda.

Of course you don't think wild recruiting claims should be based in truth. What else is new?

So says the telesales pimp with an agenda.

Of course you don't think wild recruiting claims should be based in truth. What else is new?

You've proven to only resort to name calling to defend yourself. Does that make you any more believable than anyone else?

I posted a real video of an agent showing her 1099, who logged in live into her agent portal and showed her actual 1099, and some claimed that was doctored too.

Here is the video:

My only point is that its is possible to do it, and instead of defaming a total stranger, maybe one should seek to learn first.

You have never seen me question proof.

And his claim I say he is lying. He did not write $65K in personal FE production in a month.

Maybe his team did? But not personal production.

Actually I have. In a previous thread you questioned nsrh not having a 100k earner. He literally posted a video of the 1099 and you still said you didn’t believe it.

Is it fair to say you questioned proof or was that not enough proof?

Latest posts

Back