Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

Selling something is always difficult at first. I don't know anything about you or your background, but I guess you never worked in sales before and didn't do cold calls. Cold calls, I found them being the most frustrating when I just started. You hear a few hundred times per day that they aren't interested in your product. It gets better over time. The more time and effort you put in, the earlier you will see your results. You could also use ynab categories to see the correlations between your actions and results and see what works best.

Selling something is always difficult at first. I don't know anything about you or your background, but I guess you never worked in sales before and didn't do cold calls. Cold calls, I found them being the most frustrating when I just started. You hear a few hundred times per day that they aren't interested in your product. It gets better over time. The more time and effort you put in, the earlier you will see your results. You could also use ynab categories to see the correlations between your actions and results and see what works best.
Who are you talking to , and how long have you worked for ynab?

I heard @DonP writes 27 policies a week working 40 hours driving all over AZ. In two years, he has amassed over a 6 figure in renewals and now all he does is just laughs at them while he collects that monthly income.

You should ask him.

I heard @DonP writes 27 policies a week working 40 hours driving all over AZ. In two years, he has amassed over a 6 figure in renewals and now all he does is just laughs at them while he collects that monthly income.

You should ask him.

"This will be our last interaction, because I don't see us ever seeing eye to eye in a respectful manner. Good luck to you."

Your words to Don.

"I stopped talking about politics here. Trolls get blocked."

Also your words(in your sig). You didn't follow through either time. :twitchy:

"This will be our last interaction, because I don't see us ever seeing eye to eye in a respectful manner. Good luck to you."

Your words to Don.

"I stopped talking about politics here. Trolls get blocked."

Also your words(in your sig). You didn't follow through either time. :twitchy:

Not true at all. I haven't talked about politics... I've talked about the Constitution and how I think it applies to the rights of others. That's not politics.

It would be talking politics if I had said, "that Conservative judge is a monster." Or so and so politician has a stupid policy.

Secondly, I'm not interacting with Don. I'm simply restating what he said.

You may interpret that differently, but if you feel differently you have the right to ignore me again, obviously.

Last edited:
Not true at all. I haven't talked about politics... I've talked about the Constitution and how I think it applies to the rights of others. That's not politics.

It would be talking politics if I had said, "that Conservative judge is a monster." Or so and so politician has a stupid policy.

Secondly, I'm not interacting with Don. I'm simply restating what he said.

You may interpret that differently, but I don't really care how you interpret it ;) Justlike you should care how I interpret things you say.
Talking about the Constitution and abortion is talking politics and you're baiting Don.

Talking about the Constitution and abortion is talking politics and you're baiting Don.

It's not.

Politics-

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power

I'm not debating the policies of governance in conflict of parties in achieving power.

The Constitution is a document that governs the rights we have as citizens. Not the politics of the country.

Talking about abortion in response to those rights equally doesn't lend to politics, because it's not in the direction of our country's governmental system and the power struggle within.

Saying "That court full of conservatives is trying to push us to authoritarianism." Would be political. Describing when I believe right to life occurs is not.

NOW, I will agree that I've brushed up against political discourse when I've noted that uprooting established norms exacerbates us in an already tense situations but again.. not politics,just reading the room. Most of that has been in direct response to a question that I didn't interpret as trolling, so I'm okay with answering it.

Baiting someone isn't interacting with the in a debate format, but I can see where you're coming from.

As noted above, if you interpret my discussion as political...instead of debating what I believe to be true under our countries founding principles (which is not a discussion of power between political parties and their policies) then you have options.

Latest posts

Back