Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

@Tothetop @helgaemines
and for some of the older folks, I think I might have a solution that could be beneficial for all...

I have a possible tech solution that I have been pitching to some in the forum that is my belief can compete with PolicyGenius and Industry giants... I am biased of course, but check me out... If my Platform is anything like you have seen on the market after you check my demo videos please inform me what is my closest competitor, would love to hear the thoughts of the experienced sellers here...

The tech I believe requires a little psyche re-framing of the industry's current method of doing things... Is a little expensive to a beginner but not a top producer/top seller. Maybe some of the broker agencies here can join together and pool resources to use my platform in multiple states.

Come and take advantage of this guerilla marketing I am doing and get working with me to capitalize on the early adoption phase of my tech, believe me when I say a couple of millionaires will be created... I rather keep this independent than sell it to a multinational corporation that will possibly ice my tech.

Original OP question: Is anybody making money?

Yes...

What am I suppose to be checking out? I dont see anything

What am I suppose to be checking out? I dont see anything

Hello, I send you a PM its long but it has some video links for you to view my platform and review its potential for your business. Any question or any further interest PM please.

Hi! I would like to say that there is not one consistently profitable sector to invest in. All prices and market situations are very much dependent on what is happening in the world. It is psychologically easier for people to part with their money when in return they get something solid and tangible, which they can then rent, resell, pledge or use for their own needs. Therefore, it is likely that one of the most correct options will be an investment in real estate. Land was, is, and will be. I also advise you to look into their - Craigslist alternative. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Did you read that off a fortune cookie?

I think I saw that in the Jedi training manual.

Back