Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

My wife is a elementary teacher and is so tired of the BS that she is considering retirement. She has been doing it for 30+ years so she can go when she decides. I have been in this business for 43+ years and have made a good living. I too am tired of the BS and considering retirement. I can live on renewals, a small pension and SS. Just write those that call so I can keep my license active. I get so tired of these guys who come in this business to make a quick buck. After only months in they want to hire agents to do the work for them.
Everyone’s recruiting now . All you got to do is get a you tube channel and get 10 k viewers and you’ll draw recruits like flys . Very few guys can grind day in day out in fe yr after yr . Tons of guys at they’ll never recruit and they turn around and do it . But out very real and it’s so appealing to make 20% on 20-50 agents .

Lord Vader is fine.

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies.
images

I started in 1977 on a debit with Liberty National. Made $19,622 my first full year which wasn't bad for a 20 year old back then.
In 1978, at age 26, I quit my job as the GM of a local Bowling Center. I was working about 60 hours per week making $22k/year. Living like a king! Had just bought a brand new 1979 Chev Z28. My first year in the Ins business? I made $8000. Selling 100% life. Sometime in about 1983/84, I pivoted to Med Supps, Under age 65 health, and, group health. I sold my last life policy in 1991.

Back