Is anyone else concerned about the push for Medicare for All?

Medicare was instituted in 1966 and STILL isn't right, hence the tweaks each year. When, and only when, they get it right should they look to expand Medicare to M$A. We had universal healthcare in the US before the ACA. I do not know of any hospital that turned someone in need away and most every county in the United States had clinics for people without private insurance. The ACA was a benefit only for the people with pre-existing conditions (read...people who did not want to pay for insurance until they needed care). I used to be able to cafeteria plan an insurance packaged based on what the consumer wanted. At the hint of ACA I only had 3 options to offer. Single male, too bad you get pregnancy coverage. Middle aged female, too bad you get pregnancy coverage also. Wake me up when the government figures it out.

Bull! Had nothing to do with race.. Had to do with if he qualified as a natural born citizen as required by the constitution.
No it was another crackpot consipiracy theory latched onto by a bunch of ignorant white supremacists and racists that still bring up the subject.

I forgive you for bringing up the topic. You just don't know any better. I just think we should treat everyone with dignity and respect.
You'll forgive me for bring up the truth. You're a funny guy. :fibs::fibs:

hippie-peace-sign-vector-id479517319

Dignity and respect. Have you been watching your fellow Dems? :skeptical:

Last edited:
Back