Is cold prospecting dead to most agents/agencies?

Update: Just talked to him for 2 minutes. He's moved to another state. Hopefully I can connect with him longer and see how he's really doing.

tourist-sunbathing-lying-on-oceans-260nw-628662863.jpg
Seriously Tom. You need to get back on the bacon diet. You are looking like a beached whale.

And the HINT would be... use door-knocking and/or cold-calling as a launching pad, not a bed. Leverage those new sales into referrals and keep it going.

Without a license?

Could be selling time shares now.

Without a license?

I looked him up in that other state. He has a non-resident license for that state until 2022. Looks like he just moved last month or so. Of course, he should be getting a resident license, but I just made a quick call to him. Hopefully we'll touch base in the next day or so.

@somarco yeah I didn’t know about them bf they went to the dead.lol so I’ll assume so. It’s a great product and has received updates since I started subscribing to the service about 4 months ago.

Guys I really love this section of the forum, but from what I have seen there are not a lot of people using lists to cold knock prospects. Is anyone on here having success doing this (besides @DayTimer of course?)

I Currently subscribe to listshackpro and have definitely written some business doing targeted cold knocking in areas near my appts from my Dm and FB leads. Who else is doing something similar or doorknocking exclusively and seeing a measure of success? I would love to see a few guys come out of the woodwork here and share their positive experiences!
I see thread derailed quickly. You would think you had posted this in the FE forum where every thread goes off track.. :yes: What lines are your selling … specific markets? There are several guys doing what you mention in the FE market.. I would have thought @DayTimer would have given you some feedback,. I believe he is cold knocking a list selling a more upscale market..

I would have thought @DayTimer would have given you some feedback,

I talk about this in my thread about this very subject. Also, I had no time to respond last night as I settled in to watch the 1981 Daytona 500. Still can't believe Bobby Allison blew that race the way he did. Every time I watch I thing "Oh he's got 'em this time," but no ... he still blows each and every time.

Maybe next year.

I talk about this in my thread about this very subject. Also, I had no time to respond last night as I settled in to watch the 1981 Daytona 500. Still can't believe Bobby Allison blew that race the way he did. Every time I watch I thing "Oh he's got 'em this time," but no ... he still blows each and every time.

Maybe next year.

Hate to break it to you, but Old Yeller still dies no matter how many times you watch the movie

Maybe next year.
But the OP might not be able to find the thread..

Miracle that Newman walked out of the hospital yesterday..

Back