Is FE really a lower-income Product?

Yeah, I've heard that same rumor. I have no idea where that came from though (JD).
Because it was said by somebody (JD) on the internet, I hope that doesn't make it true!

Here's your sign:
images

And I hear they are coming out with Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest as the 3rd movie in the Dumb and Dumber line. You would think by the title that it involves 3 people but turns out, it's only 1. Seems there is this guy that is so lonely, he goes around telling other people how to do their job, and he really thinks he knows what he's talking about because he Google's an answer and gets partial information. From the previews it looks pretty comical. Seems like everyone around this guy knows how dumb he is and how dumb he acts, but he doesn't see it himself even though he's told it many times. I mean, this guy really takes the cake.

Of course, this 3rd movie is really stretching it and may not make it in the box office because they made this guy way too dumb. They present the guy as being so dumb that it is way out of line with reality. I mean, no one could possibly be as dumb as this guy.

Oh how I agree! But I've only just shown up to the dance.

I recently highly recommended you to someone. With this post, which you stalked me to make, you have revealed your true nature in a place where that person will see it. I didn't have to say a word, you did it all to yourself.

I recently highly recommended you to someone. With this post, which you stalked me to make, you have revealed your true nature in a place where that person will see it. I didn't have to say a word, you did it all to yourself.

Did you ever think it's YOU? This is a forum for insurance agents. If you want to ask questions call the agent that made a commission to put up with your bullsh*t.

Rick

You should have stayed home.

There are enough idiots here, Todd. No need to dumb yourself down and throw your hat in the ring with them. Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do, right?

You are quite right, there are enough on here. I'm trying to either get rid of the biggest one here or get him to just stop being....well....him! I've held my tongue about this for quite some time in hopes that he would actually do something constructive. I have politely answered many of his questions along the way while others have jumped on him. I think I've been very patient, but at what point is it too much?

What value does he bring to the forum? None whatsoever! He gets on a thing and will argue about it until the cows come home even when he is proven wrong. Half the time he tries to answer questions that don't even pertain to the real subject matter. He has been asked not to do this stuff but denies that he does it. It's everyone else's fault with him, but never him. He is a liability to this forum and to actual agents, especially the new ones.

If he would have just taken the time to get his license he wouldn't be getting most of this feedback, but he just won't do it. If he spent 1/10th of the time to do that as he has spent researching and arguing, he would have had his license a long time ago. But oh no, he can't be bothered to get his license, but he sure thinks he can educate agents!

How much longer must we suffer him?

Back