Is it illegal for licensed insurance agents to process cancer screening test?

Amber is a feisty lil chick . . . *ick would love her ;)

She also hasn't a clue about the trouble she is getting in to . . .
You guys are horrible, BTW who says I did anything? I am just vetting the operation, don't want to be left out it it is legit. Ive been in this business for a long time and I vet everything!

You guys are horrible, BTW who says I did anything? I am just vetting the operation, don't want to be left out it it is legit. Ive been in this business for a long time and I vet everything!

To me, your posts go considerable beyond vetting and make you sound like an employee of one of the labs, defending their actions.

Not really a scam. Just too shady for me and I think it crashes this year.

It's crashing right NOW. This morning I woke up to find email from a company whose webinar I had attended. This one wasn't MLM; agents only had to buy DNA kits for $10 each.

It stated that their legal and compliance teams are reviewing the agent opportunity, and they are screening technicalities into the screening process. Everything is on hold until further notice, they understand agents will be bitterly angry, disappointed, etc.

The above is an upline I have two contracts through. I'm about ready to dump them after this crap. They do a lot of business with UHC and I bet their last email scared the *hit out of them.

So, some agents on here will be eating crow. How does crow taste, MrMedicare101, AmberBurd, Carlos Bastardo, etc? Maybe "ask a doctor?"
OK smart a$#@, I never said I was doing it, I am vetting the process and will jump on board when there is more posted legally on the subject. CMS does pay for it. How you go about it is another thing. This site is nothing but a bunch of haters and accusers must be a demo crowd.

OK smart a$#@, I never said I was doing it, I am vetting the process and will jump on board when there is more posted legally on the subject. CMS does pay for it. How you go about it is another thing. This site is nothing but a bunch of haters and accusers must be a demo crowd.

Bahahahahahaha . . .

Such a newb.

What ever you wish to think, a lot of ASSumptions on this site!

Could be. It may not be what the poster meant to say, but I think the idea that genetic testing prevents cancer is a pretty big "ASSumption".

Your client retention and more clients for you because you are trying to save lives by them detecting something that they may get because of their family history of it and preventing it before they might get it and their family also

Back