Is the Insurance Industry Behind the Times?

james ur site is messed up, google is blocking it with a malware warning, then if u proceed u have a wp error
:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jroman/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/jroman/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

james ur site is messed up, google is blocking it with a malware warning, then if u proceed u have a wp error
:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jroman/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/jroman/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

I get the following:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.jrinsurancemarketing.com contains content from svyaz181.4mydomain.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified svyaz181.4mydomain.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on svyaz181.4mydomain.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Okay, so here is one of my horror stories ...

A lame insurance carrier web quoting system error that causes the last digits of correctly inputed VIN #'s to fall off on an auto quote, but has enough of the VIN to allow the policy to be rated and sold using only year, make and model info. Only to find out later (once the client is happy and satisfied) they need the VIN's to get the correct vehicle rating class to properly rate the policy. Upon doing so the rate increases and they send my client a bill for the difference! Asking the insurance company why this occurs, they reply.. "Because the system isn't smart enough to know that this glitch happened since it still had enough data to issue it using the year, make and model."

'System isn't smart enough? Are you kidding me?" Grrrrr! Hence, unhappy client, bad agency/agent image, poor retention. One pissed off agent.

Last edited:
I think most insurance companies need to catch up with the times. I think a lot of things will change in the future.

Hell, one day you will be able to sell an app with a smartphone and just get the clients fingerprint. No telling what the future holds.

Most insurance companies are slow to change.

Site Down

I was contacted by a forum member notifying me that our website is currently experiencing technical difficulties. IT is working delligently to get the site running. For those of you that have been trying to reach us via the website, we ask that you please contact us by phone

Thank you

Back