Is the Insurance Industry Behind the Times?

james ur site is messed up, google is blocking it with a malware warning, then if u proceed u have a wp error
:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jroman/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/jroman/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

I have a service ticket in on it. Sorry about that.
In the meantime, give me a call anytime (day, night or weekend) and I'll be glad to walk you guys through the system and set you up to start using it.

Re: Site Down

WOW, affected my life dramatically!

Especially on a Saturday night at 6 PM

Hi,
Previously Their were one insurance company in India, But now lot of insurance company available giving so many best offer and remedy to so many health issues, they do offer some best insurance services. Their technology is also developed a lot to cope up their current demands of the people.

Hi,
Previously Their were one insurance company in India, But now lot of insurance company available giving so many best offer and remedy to so many health issues, they do offer some best insurance services. Their technology is also developed a lot to cope up their current demands of the people.

Victor! You're back!

Tonik didn't work out, so BCBS sent you to indonesia!

Why do you think most insurance companies and agencies don't keep pace with current technology?

I'll answer the later first since it's easier. No one embraces change. You find a system, get good at it, and that makes you comfortable. To change your entire agency can be dangerous if done wrong.

To answer your first question, it's a technology issue. What you have are ages of technology that don't sync up. Remnants of ms-dos are still around. Then you make a progression to another program language. Then to HTML. Guess what, that's like taking Latin, translating it to English, then changing it to slang words. First you have words in Latin that don't exist in English so you can't translate everything. Then you have words that are the "gist" of the word, which makes the translating that much less accurate. Then you have to take it and put it into words that people are using today, which hot is not hot, but it's tight, cool, slick, and the fact that the language is constantly changing i.e. the speed of our technology.

Now take that over billions of pieces of information. What happens? You lose once vital parts. So until the technology is there to convert it companies will sit until they are willing to lose that past information (which is coming in my opinion). What you see is companies slowly putting information into new technology. They'll continue to do this until the old technology's information becomes irrelevant information. Then you'll see a full implementation of the new systems.

Does that answer your question?

as a 25 year old in this industry, I feel like I am in the movie TRON when I deal with carrier websites, I am sure some of the systems and software language they used was written before I was born

Back