Is the New 2025 CMS Rule for Agent compensation actually GREAT news for AGENTS and FMOs?

Let someone take $50 k out of your pocket and tell me how it feels . I’ll take the hit as long as the greedy pig fmo’s get hit hard too
Years ago I had a concert promoter stiff me for 55 g's with a bad check. He was out of Memphis. He died not too long ago.

Next time I go to Memphis you can rest assured I'll have a shovel in the trunk of my car.

You're complaining about house money. And it's been around longer than you have.

Yesterday, I received an email from an Integrity fmo pimping bonuses from 7 different companies. All supplement carriers offering from $100 to $300 per app. The FE companies are doing it too.

And it's not always carrier money. Many fmos will put up their own dollars to grow their business.

The only agents on here that are warped out of gear are the ones that were putting all their eggs into one basket.

Honestly my business is to the pt were I don’t need much money to run it if need be . I certainly don’t have all my eggs in 1basket . I still do a good amount of fe and hip plans . I do a good amount of aca

You suppose Obama renewed his license or not. He sure as hell jumped into the insurance business.

Barry "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" Obama. Yea, that was a big fat lie, as we know. And yet there's still some people out there that want the government to control absolutely every aspect of their healthcare. This society is definitely devolving. After looking at the absolute horror show of this crooked and corrupt government for the past 4 years, I don't understand how even the most idiotic 65 IQ moron would trust them with anything. Especially something as important as healthcare. I wouldn't even trust them with making me a cup of coffee. Gotta have competition to hold people accountable, folks. Total control = No good.

Last edited:
I’ve listened to at least 10 podcasts . Your correct fmo’s seem to think they’d get paid BUT it won’t be overrides . If they’re paid it will be some other way . But the ga’s and mga’s won’t get a dime . I’d never allow anyone to make a penny on me without somehow giving me money back if I’m paying all my own expenses . Maybe a flat fee agreement . The fmo can’t technically pay my expenses so what good is he to me ?He’s worthless to me
You seem to be looking at the marketing money as something you earn or rightly deserve. It's not, it's a bonus. It was never something that was written in stone, so it's volatile. No one owes it to you.

Barry "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" Obama. Yea, that was a big fat lie, as we know. And yet there's still some people out there that want the government to control absolutely every aspect of their healthcare. This society is definitely devolving. After looking at the absolute horror show of this crooked and corrupt government for the past 4 years, I don't understand how even the most idiotic 65 IQ moron would trust them with anything. Especially something as important as healthcare. I wouldn't even trust them with making me a cup of coffee. Gotta have competition to hold people accountable, folks. Total control = No good.
You've only seen it the last 4 years? Did you only start looking 4 years ago? Never forget that the present President has to deal with what the last President did. It's been like that since the country started. And yeah, it's probably been corrupt just about as long. Obama had to deal with Bush's crap, Trump had to deal with Obama's crap, Biden has to deal with Trump's crap, and the next President will have to deal with Biden's crap. Just the way it goes.

You've only seen it the last 4 years? Did you only start looking 4 years ago? Never forget that the present President has to deal with what the last President did. It's been like that since the country started. And yeah, it's probably been corrupt just about as long. Obama had to deal with Bush's crap, Trump had to deal with Obama's crap, Biden has to deal with Trump's crap, and the next President will have to deal with Biden's crap. Just the way it goes.
He's a Trump supporter. Good luck getting thru to him.

Back